• 437 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8875 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned New Area 51 Raid Maps ideas

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by AmitTMB, Sep 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so at 9/8/2019 one of the best games-Area 51 Raid was added,the map was awesome and all that but somethings are missing.
    for example-will there be new maps? will they include Groom Lake,the Runway (like Airport),underground level-like a lab,underground workshops for Reverse Engineering UFOS ,make the desert area even larger,the area 51 signs warning,security cameras (/skull),Cammo Dudes Vans,Creepy areas IN the Facility,where the UFOS and Aliens are kept,tunnels around the spawn where they lead to an entrance inside the facility,Vent Tunnels,tractor Beams that acuttaly works,take the explosion that you made on Alien invasion and bring them into the Game area 51 raid,real spinning lights and much more ideas i can say/submit .
    the game is Awesome and the map is awesome but its kinda small,if it will be big and have all of the things that are mentioned Above it will be in a Map that will have the Real Effect of the WOW like-thats a Epic Build right there!

and will you consider this game to be halloween Themed when halloween comes?(halloween version of this game/halloween themed map).

Note!
    i know it will take alot of TIme and TONS of Development but if you will do it the game will be Even better in quality (there should also be Ads about i-ask youtubers to Review the mini game)/or do this idea but give it as a map download.
    i know all of that sounds crazy but remember its just a suggestion.

Posted Sep 19, 2019
  2. It's an event game, they never do more than one map.

Posted Sep 19, 2019
  3. i said in the End-its just a suggestion

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 19, 2019
  4. Hey there!

It is not likely for an Event game to get an update, but I can totally see the ideas that you've given fitting in very well! The detailed descriptions craft an image in my mind and let me tell you, it looks sweet! You've got some great ideas and I would love to see them be implemented in the future!

Cheers!
    Supreme :D

Posted Sep 19, 2019
    AmitTMB likes this.
  5. Hey mate!

Although I do love your map ideas and think they would help make gameplay more interesting, for Event games they generally only release a map or two and then they keep it that way. Since it's only going to be around for a limited amount of time, they won't spend time building brand new maps or altering others as they have a much higher focus on building maps for current game-modes that are permanent. Thank you for making these suggestions to the community, but I can't see Mineplex adding/modifying any maps for this Event game.

Posted Sep 19, 2019
  6. Heyo!

Thanks for giving us some feedback about Area 51 Raid! We understand that we only had one map that came out with this game; however, the game will likely only be here for a few more days at the time of writing. You said it yourself that it will take tons of developmental time, but it would have also taken lots of time from our Build Team to build all of these extra maps. Because this game will only be here for such a short amount of time, it does not make sense for us to put our resources towards then when they are best used for something else. If you have any further questions, send me a PM!

Thread Locked - Not Planned

Posted Sep 30, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.