• 1740 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6104 Players Online
  • 4364 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion (New and Nerfed) Add an Invisibility Kit

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by cupojoedgfndiditlydobgdf, Apr 21, 2019.

?

Should This be added now that this kits nerfed?

1. Yes!

33.3%
  2. No!

66.7%
  1. I told you I’d make a new forum since it was MAJORLY updated.

THIS IS FOR CAKE WARS!!!

The cost will be decided by the people who decide to implement this kit.

But anyways this is the abilities and don’t say I didn’t put any thought in thinking this was OP. I actually tried my best to nerf this kit.

Temporal Invisibility - You have a kit trade, which is a trade for when you have a kit. Just tell me if this confuses you. But the kit trade will be for 20 second invisibility.

Posted Apr 21, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Apr 22, 2019
  2. Hey there!

I'm assuming this suggestion is for Cake Wars. I believe this kit is unnecessary since there can be invisibility potions in chests that spawn in islands. Additionally, I don't think the exposing part would be a good idea because it would greatly reduce the purpose of invisibility, such as sneaking to other people's bases, capturing beacons, etc. With that said, I'm not sure if this addition is necessary for Cake Wars. Regardless, thanks for suggesting this!

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  3. Okay, so if you are 5 blocks near the cake, then you’ll be exposed.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 21, 2019
  4. By the way, is this for Java or Bedrock?

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  5. bedrock, cause i dunno anything about java or if this would come useful in java

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 21, 2019
  6. I'd first like to say Kudos for updating this and trying to nerf it, but I still have a few concerns. You say that when you don't meet the conditions you are invisible - is there a maximum time? Can you, theoretically, be invisible the entire match?
    I think this kit would be a bit too overpowered, when, for example, hiding/running away after your cake has been eaten, I mean as long as you stay in your base you would be invisible.
    I think invisibility potions should be added to the shop or something that gives you say 20 seconds of invisibility, and a kit that gives you said potions every few minutes perhaps, but I think this level is a bit too overpowered.

Posted Apr 22, 2019
  7. Okay, so you will have invisibility for 1st minute and none for next minute, but that can be corrupted by these conditions.
    --- Post updated ---
    Okay, so itd be a "Kit Trade". So that means if you have the kit, then you can use the trade. It wont be available to people who do NOT have the kit.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 22, 2019
  8. I think Invisibility would be a little overpowered. Also, having options to buy things only for that kit seem useless. Why not have the player with the kit receive some sort of item that gives you Invisibility? I still think Invisibility doesn't fit with the Cake Wars theme and shouldn't be added due to it being unbalanced regardless. -1

Posted Apr 22, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  9. Should it be like previously, if you were 5 blocks away the cake, or if you hit an enemy, you will be given away?

OP OP
  10. Then what's the point of being invisible? If you can be invisible around the cake, then there's no use for it. This is an example of Invisibility not being able to be balanced.

Posted Apr 22, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  11. Actually, it was originally if you were 20 blocks away from the island, or in the island. If you think this will be too nerfed, then just say if you're just in the base/island.

OP OP
  12. I don't think it should be implemented. If it were to be nerfed, it would be useless. If if we're buffed, it would be too OP. What I'm trying to say is that having Invisibility would either be too OP or useless, regardless of what you do with it.

Posted Apr 22, 2019
    Acerna likes this.