• 3417 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13224 Players Online
  • 9807 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Never ending/Chaos mode for turfwars!

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Ender07, Feb 27, 2020.

Tags:
?

Do like this idea?

Poll closed Mar 8, 2020.
  1. Yes, I love it!

37.5%
  2. No I don't think its necessary

25.0%
  3. Yes, I like it but it needs more?

37.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I’ve had this idea for a while.
    What if there was a mode in turfwars that was that didn’t have any designated
    build time and each player has effects like nausea to put their aim off.
    I think its a really good idea. What do you think?

Posted Feb 27, 2020
  2. Interesting idea you got there! I think it could possibly be added for a limited amount of time. I see players getting bored with this kind of game mode after some time since it can get really repetitive and the nausea effect would also make players lose interest in this game mode further since they wouldn't like the dizzy effect after some time. I think this would be a really nice game mode to release during Halloween as it feels spooky but not a permanent game mode.

Posted Feb 27, 2020
  3. This is a very intriguing idea here. I suppose it would be fun for it to differ form Turf Wars a bit and make the game more exhilarating. I think it would also be challenge with nausea. However I feel as though it wouldn’t work out as a regular game mode. People may get bored of it and the game may result in people not playing it, or it may result in people not playing Turf Wars anymore. And maybe there should be a bit more to make it insane, perhaps cool kits to go along with the game mode. Not sure what these would be, but I think that would be interesting. Of course, I don’t think this game should last forever, maybe just be temporary for a holiday. Halloween would be a good choice as stated above me by @THELichCA. Overall, that’s just my idea on it and if it was temporary I could possibly see it working.

Posted Feb 27, 2020
    Hxmza likes this.
  4. I agree, Having it as a halloween Game mode would be great. But like you said It wouldn't be very good for all year round. Just something different for a change for one or two months.
    Oh also, The nausea effect was just an i dea.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 27, 2020
  5. Whilst it does seem like a pretty interesting and different idea, the nausea just won't work and seems a little a too tedious. Maybe having unlimited build time, and making the block height limit higher? This would allow people to make larger structures, and would also allow the concept of skybases. Maybe even having some sort of period where lots of mobs spawn, and it gets quite difficult to survive. I definitely get what you mean by having a chaos mode for turfwars, but there needs to be more ideas in order to build on this! (I suggest making another thread) other than that, thanks for your suggestion.

Posted Feb 29, 2020
    Unknitsun likes this.
  6. Hello there.

I could so see this being implemented into the server! Perhaps there could be two modes:

1. Regular TW
    2. Insane TW

Honestly this is a really great suggestion, and would have people more intrigued in playing the game mode! Thanks for suggesting this!

+1

Posted Feb 29, 2020
  7. While I do like this idea I do not think it will be implemented. If this game is implemented it will split up the player base in Turf Wars and will make it even harder for games to start. However, I do think weekend brawl could be re-added in this game could be added to the weekend brawl rotation.

Posted Feb 29, 2020
    OnceSpoken likes this.
  8. Hey! The idea of changing up turf wars a bit sounds really interesting! As some other people stated above, I think the nausea might get a little boring for people after a while. Maybe adding things like the ability to get jump boost, invisibility for a few seconds, or speed would be an interesting addition to the game. Other than effects, like @Hiccuping said, adding a higher build height limit would make the game different too. I also think adding some other kits like having arrows bounce off players when you hit someone would be cool too. Overall interesting idea! Thanks!

Posted Feb 29, 2020
    xGetRektedx and LT Tombstone 77 like this.