• 987 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8993 Players Online
  • 8006 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Nether, End style, night time maps

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Blazette, Apr 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How come these are unavailable? I understand night time map would not be optimal as a daytime map, why nether/ end style maps aren’t made?

Posted Apr 20, 2021
    EpicEnderDragon1 likes this.
  2. well they are some night time maps for some games, but which games/game are you talking about specifically cause I probably don't know all the maps that exist for every game.

Posted Apr 20, 2021
  3. I think because they are generic. You could just make an end-based map, but you could also make something more creative that looks cooler.

Posted Apr 20, 2021
  4. Im not against the idea as long as you can still easily see other players.

Posted Apr 20, 2021
  5. I've been wondering this too. Probably too generic like someone said earlier, because the nether in 1.8 doesn't have a whole lot of blocks to make a decent palette for a map. I know the map guide also said no modern theme, probably for the same reason. It'll most likely look too clean and unnatural

Posted Apr 20, 2021
  6. im sure they could make some sick nether/end maps that wouldnt be generic, since we already have like 20 forest type maps

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 21, 2021
  7. T4ue.

I meannTrue i cannot spell

Posted Apr 21, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Apr 21, 2021
  8. Reason being is because they're too generic (as someone said above). If you can make an outstanding end or nether-themed map that looks really good, the map submissions team might give it a chance.

From Dutty (Build Team Admin):
    "I mean if one is submitted and it looks really good, we're not going to deny it - but it's hard to make them look good so that's why we don't like to accept them from submissions or whatever"

So, they aren't completely out of the question, but it's just better in general to do something else.
    Since this has been addressed it will be locked. Message me with further questions or concerns.

Posted Apr 21, 2021
    Blazette and Fusafez like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.