• 422 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6031 Players Online
  • 5609 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Nether and End

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Frosted Thumbs, Sep 24, 2018.

?

How do you feel about 'The End' and 'Nether Realm'?

1. Should be implemented (Add the function to go to Nether or End)

2. Items should be implemented (No Nether or End, but items obtainable)

3. Leave it (Dont implement Nether, End, Or any way to obtain items)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'll just get straight to the point. I find it overly disappointing that the Nether NOR the end are planned on being added to mineplex survival (see post in link)

https://www.mineplex.com/threads/timeframe-for-nether.3166/

-I dont feel as though I need to list the reasons for why players (myself included) would find this anticlimactic to their epic survival.

We all want the End and Nether
    But theirs obviously some things that need to be worked out before such things happen

I'd like to cast a vote, and see what players would like.
    Hopefully with enough votes some persuasion could go underway.

*Must vote to see results

Posted Sep 24, 2018
  2. The only reason I see that they shouldn't implement this is because nether portals are weird in the fact that if you go through a nether portal and try to come back, you might not go out the same one you entered.

Posted Sep 24, 2018
  3. It deserves attention!
    --- Post updated ---
    Teleportation can already solve this problem.

Posted Sep 24, 2018
    LucasGaamer and Frosted Thumbs like this.
  4. Heyo!!

The nether and end are not planned at the current moment. I would like to see them get added but each survival world has 100 players and it would only have 1 of each. If we were to add them to the servers we would have to reset the Nether and End every month or so.

~ Your Friendly Bedrock Guardian ~​

Posted Sep 25, 2018
  5. Honestly I wouldn't have a problem with this.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 25, 2018
  6. Agree

Posted Apr 22, 2021
  7. I think just the nether would be fine. I don't play survival, and I think that elytra might be a bit OP, but you should be able to go to the nether. That being said, I can imagine complaints about being able to make withers right by other people's property, so certain mobgreifing rules would have to be applied. (I don't know how this would work, but for example there being a tag for whoever summoned said wither that would allow it to only damage their property and kill them.)

Posted Apr 22, 2021
    Mr.Cardyceps likes this.
  8. It would probably be pretty hard to implement it because i’ve how many different survival world worlds there are and connecting all of them together

Posted Apr 23, 2021
    Diego0160 likes this.
  9. If they can be added, these will be used to obtain blocks and other things such as objects for potions, although it is a good idea to restart them every month to avoid lag in the server

Posted Apr 23, 2021
  10. the post you quoted was posted 3 years ago, im lretty sure the other dimensions are planned for the next survival update.

Posted Apr 24, 2021
  11. I don't think that the nether & end will be ever added to Survival. I remember that there was a small community on the server that demanded a return of one game that got removed, this was quiet a large group of people. I think that it took mods & devs more than a year to react & they added the game only to remove it after a few years. Therefore, I believe that the devs will say no & will tell us 2 or 3 cons of adding these realms as well as mentioning some problems that they used as justification for quiet a while even though there are also many pros of adding End & Nether. Furthermore, many of these cons could be fixed or maintained.
    For example, they could apply that code responsible for renewable gold from that game for previous Helloween, to the quartz ore.
    I'm not gonna explain every detail as it won't change much & my opinion will stay unnoticed.
    P.S. I have nothing against mods, it is just that I'd like some changes for my favorite game.

Posted Apr 24, 2021
    Diego0160 likes this.
  12. This is minecraft BEDROCK- if you want to play survival with friends, they can join with LAN. No need to use a laggy half broken version. If you want to play solo, play in a world you make. No need to worry about griefers (Is that still an issue? have not played in a long time) or claim plots (Again, dont know about that). Its all just for you. The only time you would want to play this, is if you meet people on the server, and become friends, but DONT want to start a personal world, and how many people have that situation? and why would you not want one? This game in my opinion is a waste of time, no need to petition for the end and nether updates that wont happen, just play a WORLD like how the game was meant to be played, before servers. If you want to play whenever, but are both not on at the same time? Realms. its a thing. Dont want to pay? if this is an issue you have more than just you and one other - have your group all pitch in and pay for it if its a big issue.

Posted Apr 24, 2021