• 2282 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10720 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Netflix Recommendations?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RedditCredit, Aug 9, 2019.

1. The good place is a good show.

Posted Aug 14, 2019
  2. I could literally talk all day about Netflix series! I'm gonna have to say my top recommendations are The Office (Seasons 2-7), Stranger Things, and The Flash (Seasons 1-3). For movies I would suggest (if you have not seen these) Paul Blart Mall Cop, Murder Mystery, Truth or Dare, and literally any Avenger/ Marvel movies!

Posted Aug 15, 2019
  3. I would recommend that you try out watching this new Netflix series that just came out a couple of months ago:
    Bodyguard. It's a show about A man who is a bodyguard to the Home Secretary, a person who is almost on par with the President. Long story short he gets wrapped up in a murder case and I'm not going to tell you more because then I'd be spoiling it.

A couple more amazing Netflix shows:
    1: Teen Wolf
    2: Grimm
    3: Vikings

Posted Aug 29, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  4. Some really good Netflix shows that I would recommend watching by yourself or with someone are:
    1: Friends
    2: The Flash
    3: My First First Love
    4: The Umbrella Academy
    5: On My Block

Posted Aug 29, 2019
    bedrockbestrock and Yato like this.
  5. I definitely suggest giving Scorpion a watch if you haven't already. It's about a guy called Walter O' Brien, he has a 197 IQ, making it the 4th highest to ever be recorded. He was arrested at age 11 for hacking NASA to put their blueprints on his bedroom wall. He has put together a team of geniuses who help stop people who threaten the well-being of the country, and possibly Earth. It's a very gripping series and I would strongly recommend it.

Posted Aug 29, 2019
  6. Hey there!

Well, I have a ton of recommendations. Stranger Things and The Flash are ones that been mentioned multiple times already, but I also enjoyed Money Heist a lot, especially as it helped improve my Spanish in the run up to my GCSE exams. Lately I've been watching a lot of Prison Break, and The Next Step as well. As anime goes, it has all the main ones such as Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist and One Punch Man. As far as movies go, there's 'Shaft' and that new Travis Scott documentary that came out yesterday. Since Endgame came out digitally, I plan to rewatch that sometime over the next week.

I haven't had Netflix for much time, so I'm still exploring different shows as well :)

Feel free to PM me if you want more recommendations, or if you want to even recommend some shows/movies to me! :)

Posted Aug 29, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  7. Hey!
    To be honest the only reason I watch Netflix is for Stranger Things. I absolutely love this series and I am quite devastated around the fact I am currently on a 2 day mini holiday in London and I can’t watch the rest of season 3! Anyway, I really recommend this one, as it is really interesting for all ages in my opinion.
    Have a great day,
    - Wand

Posted Aug 30, 2019