• 3505 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11943 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Netflix Recommendations?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RedditCredit, Aug 9, 2019.

1. So I recently finished watching a series on Netflix (Parks and Recreation, for anyone wondering) and I was wondering what some good shows to watch are. When in doubt, ask the forums I guess!

Posted Aug 9, 2019
  2. I used to watch Luke Cage(superhero movie) a lot idk why I just got hooked on it, and also Grey's Anatomy (Doctor stuff) its interesting. Although that is just me. Another good one is The Office. You probably seen that one if you watched Parks and Recreation though.

Posted Aug 9, 2019
    FabianTuck likes this.
  3. The office, Stranger things, Umbrella academy, The flash.

Posted Aug 9, 2019
    FabianTuck likes this.
  4. Stranger Things and flash are really good.

Posted Aug 9, 2019
    FabianTuck likes this.
  5. I would also recommend stranger things, plus the third season recently released. Dark is a fun one about time travel. Didn't like it at first but gets better as the show progresses. The office is really funny, but I'm sure you've heard that.

Posted Aug 9, 2019
    FabianTuck likes this.
  6. The office, simple.
    Stranger things if you're into that kinda thing I guess.

Posted Aug 9, 2019
    FabianTuck likes this.
  7. Hey!
    My friend loves Parks and Recreation, he always talks about it. Maybe I should start watching it...
    These are my recommendations:
    Stranger Things
    Riverdale
    Lucifer
    Those have to be my top three! At the moment I am watching Lucier and I have finished the other two. Hope you enjoy these shows. :)

Posted Aug 9, 2019
    FabianTuck likes this.
  8. Hey! I really recommend Fuller house, The Flash, and Arrow

Posted Aug 9, 2019
  9. Movies: Virtually any Marvel movie, Batman: The Dark Knight... But lets be honest, we don't use netflix for movies.

Shows: Lucifer, Stranger Things, Black Mirror, Jessica Jones, The Flash, The Punisher

Anime: Devilman Crybaby, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Black Butler

Posted Aug 9, 2019
  10. I would recommend shows like Lucifer, Designated Survivor, Lost in Space, etc. Movies, if you haven't seen The Last Jedi, it's on there as well as Solo. There's also a lot of marvels movies if you're into that. They have DC shows as well like Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash, Supergirl, etc.

If I had to pick one out of that list, I would pick Lucifer as it is a good show overall. You can get your quick laughs and also action in one.

Posted Aug 10, 2019
    UwUBladings likes this.
  11. Hey there!

Personally, I'd suggest watching the following:

- Riverdale
    - The Flash
    - Mr. Iglesias
    - Stranger Things

These are my personal favorites and the way I got into these was through people suggesting them to me! So.. I suggest them to everyone else c: I watch these shows on my free time. I think they're really interesting, comedic, and some of them teach life lessons.

Have a great rest of your day!

-JYTG

:mineplex:

Posted Aug 10, 2019
  12. Hey man I love watching shows on Netflix the series I’m watching right now is called orange is the new black, but I would also recommend watching The Office or Stranger things!

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  13. Parks and Recreation is one of my favorite television shows of all time, so if you are looking for something similar to it, I recommend watching New Girl. Some of my other favorite shows that are available on Netflix are Riverdale, Travelers, Zoo, Limitless, and You.

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  14. "History began in 1776. Everything else before that didn't matter."

-Ron Swanson

The only show I've ever liked from Netflix was The Ranch with Ashton Kutcher and Sam Elliot. If you like dry humor like Parks and Rec, that one'll be a gold mine for you

Posted Aug 11, 2019
    RedditCredit likes this.
  15. Hello! If you like watching parks and recreation, the office would be a good show for you to watch! However if you like funny cartoons, I recommend Bojack Horseman. It’s a really funny cartoon show that I watched in under a month. (There’s 5 seasons, 13 episodes per season, like 20 minutes per episode.) So I pretty much binge watched that entire show.

There’s season 6 coming out in October, so I’m pretty pumped for that! Well, that’s my recommendations! Hopefully they’re useful!

Posted Aug 12, 2019
  16. Prepare for a long list -
    • Suits
    • The 100
    • Zoo
    • Designated Survivor
    • The Mentalist
    • Limitless
    • Brooklyn Nine-Nine
    • You
    • The Mist
    • Lost

I have watched them all at least once and I do recommend them all.
    That's all I can think of right now but I will add more when I can remember!

Posted Aug 13, 2019
  17. Movies: Aquaman, Pacific Rim: Uprising, Instant Family, 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, Bad Teacher, Logan, Piranha 3D, Piranha 3DD, Wonder, The Incredibles 1-2, Star Wars 1-7, Braveheart, Zootopia, World War Z, The Matrix, Mighty Ducks 1-3, Miracle on Ice, Captain America: Civil War, Mystery Alaska, Guardians of the Galaxy 1-2, Inside Out, Mr. Bean’s Vacation, Lord of the Rings 1-3, Jurassic Park, Jaws 1-2, Forrest Gump, Dr. Strange, Gladiator, and Nashville

Shows: Big Bang Theory, Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, and Fresh Off the Boat

Posted Aug 13, 2019
  18. I’ma just swing on in here and suggest The Great British Bake Off. It’s not a story-based show, yeah, it’s just a baking show. And baking/cooking shows were never really my thing. But I gave this a try one night and I actually fell in love with how fun and wholesome it is haha. Give it a try, you might enjoy it.

Also some others have suggested these but The Flash and Arrow are really good. At least the couple seasons of each to my knowledge. It’s been a while and I never went farther than a few seasons of each. But they were really entertaining.

Alssooo stranger things. I’ll stand by my opinion that I believe it deserves the hype it gets. Season three was actually crazy and I loved it - I think it’s worth watching the show to just get to that point.

That’s all from me, hope you come across shows that you find really enjoyable - that’s always great. (:

Posted Aug 14, 2019
    Xukuri likes this.
  19. I love Designated Survivor, it’s one of the reasons I actually bought Netflix, super big fan of the show!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 14, 2019
  20. HunterxHunter, The Good Place.

Posted Aug 14, 2019
    Yato likes this.