• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

NERF CREEPER AND BLAZE!

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Overlayed, Nov 22, 2018.

1. leo_thya

leo_thya

Fine by me; you do you, but don’t expect people to understand you.

Posted Dec 4, 2018
    _JPXFRD_ and Sam ♡ like this.
  2. Eroil

Eroil

This whole conversation was pretty funny. In the end, it doesn't really matter what terminology you use, it's just that every community has different terms to different things. Here we mostly use terminology used in ssb games, so that's where the meaning for spike and gimp are from. It's fine that you were unfamiliar with the terms used here, you can use whatever terms you'd like, those are just the ones most often used here.
    Also what "ring out" means is pretty obvious imo, it's just that we don't really use that term here.

Edit: I dare you to take a shot for every time I used "here". No, I'm not going to fix it.

Posted Dec 5, 2018
  3. Glitchy

Glitchy

Yeah I'm not a drinker

Posted Dec 6, 2018
  4. WOWUS_MAXIMUS2

WOWUS_MAXIMUS2

and this is why i main creeper

Posted Dec 6, 2018
  5. Kenshin_William

Kenshin_William

I don't get the problem, it's real easy to counter both.
    Creeper: Just play any range kit (Skelly or Zombie are a real pain) and never get close obviously it's not fun to do this but with Creep's defense any arrow will do at least 1 heart.
    With melee fight in a open area with enough room to run a bit and to not get thrown out of the island by LS, and combo the creep that has 4 armor points.
    Blaze:Dodge the fire, get close hit him 1 or 2 times back up a little and prepare for the firefly. If you backed at least 10 blocks it's super easy to dodge it and will probably end close to you, leaving you a great chance to hit the blaze.
    And if you play any range kit just use your movement ability when the blaze uses the firefly.

Anyways, have a good day :D.

Posted Dec 6, 2018
  6. Glitchy

Glitchy

Just because Skelly and Zombie can shutdown the creeper, doesn't automatically make it balanced

Posted Dec 7, 2018