• 1496 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10316 Players Online
  • 8820 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Neotheatre Profile Picture

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by maevestarbaby, Nov 27, 2020.

1. edit: neotheater* I knew I was going to spell it wrong at some point

Finally went ahead and got one of my requests done. Thanks for the request @neotheater ツ !

[​IMG]

I was planning on turning it into a speedpaint but I can't be bothered with the insane rendering time for no reason - so no. Maybe sometime in the future for more complicated works so you can see the way I draw.

Posted Nov 27, 2020
  2. Woah, that looks amazing!! It looks so perfect, and the feather really makes this request look amazing. I hope to see more amazing requests made by you in the near future :)

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    anna ♪ likes this.
  3. This is so good though, from the technique to how it looks overall - quality profile picture material. I don't get why you are thanking Neo, I'd be over the moon if I was gifted something like this.

Also, you're Runkia?? Long time no see??

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    anna ♪ likes this.
  4. Well, you'll see yours soon. :D

Thank you sm! I might have a giveaway after I'm done my other two requests. I need to get better and better

Yes, I am, I don't recognise you but hi!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 27, 2020
    andr3w likes this.
  5. Hii!!

I love seeing everyone's art styles on the forums. You did amazing!! I really enjoy your shading techniques on the face it's really different and I'm in love with it!! The background color really goes well with the orange and overall just an incredible job from you. Can't wait to see more from you Runkia (:

Posted Nov 27, 2020
  6. It's so pretty >.<

Posted Nov 27, 2020
  7. YOOOO THATS AMAZING THANK U SO MUCH OMG

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    maevestarbaby likes this.
  8. Thank you! I didn't choose the background colour actually, Neo did :) I just followed her skin but I really enjoy making the colours as vibrant as possible with huge contrast so I tried my best to incorporate blue shades against the orange, and Neo's choice of background definitely helped :') I used dark blue/violet for shading.

Thank you^^! Forever loving all the art you have

Noooo thank you for requesting! I was stuck in art block :D I'm glad you like it

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 27, 2020
    anna ♪ likes this.
  9. This looks great! I still really like the stippling as I said on your android thread, but this one makes the colors stand more for some reason. I also really like how you made the feather and the transparency. Awesome job! I can't wait to se more :D

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    maevestarbaby likes this.