• 942 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11915 Players Online
  • 10973 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Need help on a question

Discussion in 'Help' started by xChaz_lol, Feb 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is there any way i can send my buddy some gems? i dont need them and im tryna get him this kit! lmk!

Posted Feb 24, 2021
  2. If you are on Java, you may use the Villager morph if you have it and can give some gems to your friend (you pay more to give less, though). On Bedrock, I don't think there is any way; grind some games together :D

Posted Feb 24, 2021
  3. No, unless you have the villager morph in which it would take a very long time to give him the gems. Also did he claim his daily reward? That might help a bit.

Posted Feb 24, 2021
  4. Heyo!

you may give your friends gems by using the Villager morph on Java. on Bedrock i dont believe there is a way, but if u keep playing gems will be flying your way!

Have an amazing day!
    Kehs <3

Posted Feb 24, 2021
  5. Heya,

As correctly pointed out above there is no efficient way of gifting gems, while you are able to use the villager morph to give gems at a slow rate it isn’t the best method, however I do suggest your friend tries playing games as they are the best ways of earning gems, he may also purchase a rank @ Mineplex.com/store which give higher amounts of gems in games. Additionally as pointed out he can claim his fault reward and look at other rewards available from Carl the Creeper,

I’ll be locking this thread to prevent any further discussion feel free to PM me on the forums if you have any questions :)

Thread Locked | concern addressed

Posted Feb 24, 2021
    Amg likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.