• 3069 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10440 Players Online
  • 7371 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Nathan's Introduction | @naete

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by naete, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Hey all, some of you may know me from having conversations with me or seeing me in-game. I'm naete, although that is my account name and most people just call me Nate. Some of you may know me from my past name natesbait. I'm 22 and live in the West Midlands county in England. I started playing Mineplex back in 2015.

I'd have to say that my favorite genre of music was R&B although my taste in music ranges depending on what I feel like listening to. Currently, I am going through a masters degree in film. It's creative and an awful lot of fun. Earlier this year we were lucky enough to pitch a project to Netflix and we're now developing it with them. I'm generally a laid back person. As well as this in my free time I play a lot of video games, write stories and do a bit of coding on the side although I'm no professional by any means.

If you ever wish to play any of the mini-games on Mineplex feel free to ask me! I'm always online, especially now that I am studying from home due to the recent virus spread.

Thank you for reading, stay safe and have a great day/night!

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    AltantaTV, Walker, Im_Ken and 4 others like this.
  2. Hey Nate, nice to meet ya! It's super cool that you're getting your masters in film. One of my friends is currently attended NYU Tisch School of Drama and he's interning for Netflix this summer. Maybe you guys will cross paths someday! See you around!

Posted Mar 30, 2020
  3. B3N

B3N

Hey! Nice to meet you and welcome to the forums!!

Posted Mar 30, 2020
  4. Hey Nate, nice to meet meet you! Welcome to the forums and I hope to see your posts some more!!

Posted Mar 30, 2020
  5. Hey naete, I am _Prof_. I am 17, living in Ottawa, Ontario, and played Mineplex since 2016 on this account.

My favourite genre of music is pop. If I were to pick an academic career, it would be in either medicine, chemistry, or computer science. In my free time, I like to play video games, ice hockey, guitar, YouTube, or read. I code Java, what language do you?

Report a User | Report a Bug | Rules | My Profile | Applications

Posted Mar 30, 2020