• 3846 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 14194 Players Online
  • 10348 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Nano Wizards high score?

Discussion in 'Nano Games' started by WeirdoFish, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Hey, I'm just wondering what the top scores are for Nano Wizards. If you know, please reply, and screenshot evidence would be great.

Posted Feb 23, 2020
  2. I'm not 100% sure but I'm pretty sure you can track this on the mineplex google docs where it has a list of all the achievements and high scores for the top 1000 players in each category. There is also a discord bot called the stats bot which you can use to track these scores. I have a link to the google document here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YUZHSEf_Y4ttTejXU0V1Gg6-QlRfnz5gbWE92WUwxc8/edit

Hope this helps!

Posted Feb 23, 2020
  3. Slightly. This gives the wins for over all Nano Games as well as other stats, but I'm looking for high scores for specific nano games. Wonder if the stat bot would help

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 23, 2020
  4. Posted Feb 24, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 24, 2020
  5. Wow, that's awesome!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 24, 2020
  6. Hey!

I think it would be very interesting if you tried to gather this data yourself, as it will be very difficult for players to recall their top scores in Nano Wizards, while also being unaware as to whether it would classify as a record. In most cases there will also be a lack of evidence that players can provide, as who knows, there could be somebody with hundreds out there that may not be linked to the forums. I've never heard of gathering data for individual Nano Games which is why it'd be something I'd love to see. Possibly being slightly biased as Nano is one of my favourite games on the server!

You could go about this by playing Nano as often as you can and noting any outliers you see, that being scores in certain games that obviously trump all those you've seen in your experience. I'd conduct research by observation. If you have a limited understanding of Nano, then you could gather a couple of experienced players to help you out. Then again, I could just be getting carried away as it sounds very enjoyable to me, an avid player. You may just be interested in top scores for Nano Wizards alone. In this case you could just look out for these scores and post them (while maintaining this thread looking for other players' input), use them to contribute to other players' research who may be gathering data for all Nano Games, or both.

Either way, best of luck with gathering this information and it would be pretty insightful!

Posted Feb 26, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.