• 1795 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12021 Players Online
  • 10226 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Nano rewards really need to be reworked

Discussion in 'Nano Games' started by ____Me, Jan 11, 2021.

?

Do you think the rewards should be increased?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Nano has never really given good rewards, but with the new updated system you now get even less than before, which is quite impressive honestly. Yesterday I played over 100 games of nano, winning 67 of them. I played for over 3 hours, and I didn't even get 9k xp. Compare this to other games, such as speed builders where you can get over 1k xp in like 10 minutes without even being good. I'm currently 3.2 mil off level 100, and if I tried to get it by playing nano and I was getting the same amount of xp, it would take me roughly 1050 hours. And thats being generous. Please change this.

Posted Jan 11, 2021
  2. I agree, I know they’re called nano games for a reason but I don’t think it’s unreasonable to ask for the rewards to be increased just a little bit more, especially if it’s something you main. I know it’s my main, and personally, trying to get to level I was at on my previous account is very tedious with nano games.

Posted Jan 11, 2021
  3. Nano should give around 1k exp for 5 won games or anything around that ratio. So if you were to grind for the Player 1 Achievement and play 100 games-- hypothetically winning all 100 games, you should receive like 20k +- 5k exp from that which I think is pretty fair

Posted Jan 14, 2021 at 1:11 AM
    Amg_ likes this.
  4. super agree, a lot of nano games do take skill and its one of the most played games right now. it should definitely be giving more rewards to people if mineplex wants people to keep playing it. maybe i'm too into nano though, lol. i'd just really like to have even more reason to play!

Posted Jan 14, 2021 at 1:44 AM
    Fusafez and nottodisappear like this.