• 1573 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8708 Players Online
  • 7135 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Implemented [NANO] Jump Rope Alteration

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by Looof, Jan 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been playing a bit of Nano Games recently and I've noticed that quite a few players fall off the platform in the game "Jump Rope". I think adding an automatic teleport before the game starts back to the platform would be a nice little alteration to the game. I think the sort of teleport that happens in Speed Builders would be perfect for my idea and would not impede on the gameplay. Obviously, this chance to teleport back up would go away once the game timer is done counting down so it can't be abused.

I'd like to hear any thoughts on this idea.

Thanks

Posted Jan 14, 2021
    Brayyyden, chrvssy and anna. like this.
  2. it's really not hard to stay on the platform though lol

Posted Jan 14, 2021
    Looof likes this.
  3. I don't really have an issue with staying on the platform but I thought of this for newer players. I usually see around 3-4 people fall off per game.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 14, 2021
  4. the whole point of the game is to stay on the platform and avoid getting hit off, if they can't manage to do that before the game starts then yeah

Posted Jan 14, 2021
    Looof likes this.
  5. This would be a good idea. It would just be a nice little update, maybe if you accidentally walk off before the game starts or something. But really, this is just a nice little update to Jump Rope. +1.

Posted Jan 14, 2021
    Looof likes this.
  6. As nano quickly transitions into other games, some players are completely unaware that the game is jump rope after a few seconds. This could cause them (including me in a few cases) to walk off the edge. I'm giving this a +1 as this would allow players to not get instantly eliminated in the beginning.

Posted Jan 14, 2021
    anna. and Looof like this.
  7. Hi!
    I have had this happen to me so many times and It is quite annoying. I would love to see this. As said above, a lot of it is that NANO switches from game to game quite fast and some players are caught off guard by the little space they have and fall off losing the game immediately and never got a good chance to play in the game.

Definitely a +1 from me, I would love to see this implemented into Jump rope.

Posted Jan 15, 2021
    Looof likes this.
  8. Hello! Personally, this has never happened to me. However, I have seen it happen to other people and many people complain about it. I think this would be a good small thing to add just to make sure everyone has a fair chance at playing the game, and not be put at a disadvantage based on where they spawned. +1

Posted Jan 15, 2021
    Looof likes this.
  9. Heyo,

Whether you are aware of this or not, the idea you are suggesting is already a thing in the game!

With that said, I will be marking this thread as Implemented, as well as locking it.

Thank you for sharing!

Thread Locked >> Idea Implemented

Posted Jan 15, 2021
    Fusafez likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.