• 390 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5697 Players Online
  • 5307 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Nano glitches/problems from personal experience

Discussion in 'Nano Games' started by Jules<3, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Hey Y'all,
    I play nano alot and have noticed something's that should be changed.The first thing I want to say is for the jump rope game, certain maps you can jump onto blocks out of the way completely from the rope, and be safe from the rope all game. The next game i want to mention something about is minecart, certain speed boosts do not work when you go over them, and also I see a lot of people complaining in chat of not being able to move, I can always but certain players always say that they cant move. Another game I want to talk about is slimeball I truly don't know if there is a way around this problem but sometimes playing the game it doesn't read the hits on the slimeball. The last thing I have to say is since the last update theres been alot of world chunk glitches especially in slimeball,sploor,bawk bawk,glads,minecart, almost every game I have experienced a world chunk problem, just the ones I listed are the more common ones.
    **thank you for taking the time to read this if you do! You also don't have to take my advice but yeah!**
    -Juliana <3

(reply if you have experienced any of these or if I missed any)

Posted Nov 5, 2020
    Minevaft and Paladise like this.
  2. Hello!

I have here something to comment about your statements on that thread about Nano Games.

It's known for a while already and it's something which about you shouldn't be worry as for right now since it was forwarded as a feedback to the Developer, so most likely fixed soon which is unknown exactly when. It is some important issue here.

I myself never had any issues with interacting speed boosts (gold blocks) and it was fine for me when I was playing. It was working fine when I was fully on gold block. Maybe some maps have something wrong in terms of map configuration (data points placement) but it's already a map issue here which is up to Build Team.

What's about the thing that some people aren't able to move but it's most likely due to the thing that sometimes you can spawn as unmounted from your kart which is kinda known issue too. It's something which supposed to be fixed together with Nano Update which we got in the end of September but it doesn't seem fully fixed here. Also, there is currently an issue with riding on other entities on 1.16 versions which is why it happens too here and it's something known problem.

The thing about Slimeball game is that you should not hit slime with your mouse button since it's not how it's working. You should push a slime with your body, so like run and push into it in order to move a ball (slime). It's the similar interaction like in vanilla Minecraft after 1.9+ version that you can push other entities with your body to move them. Not sure why some people have wrong understanding of that thing.

Chunk Issues are just some specific issue and its global problem for our games which means not only Nano affected by that but some other games outside Nano. It's something which is hard to understand why exactly it happens but there were several attempts to fix that which didn't fix that and it's still happens. It's something which is known too, but we just can't say when we will be able to return to fixing that since that understandable that having that problem isn't good for players' experience. I was facing that issue myself several times but not there's nothing I could do with that besides telling that it's known thing.

Thanks for creating that thread and pointing your problems which you had about Nano Games.

Posted Nov 5, 2020
    Jules<3 and Minevaft like this.