• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8955 Players Online
  • 6065 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Nano games?

Discussion in 'Nano Games' started by GodsFallenCrow, Nov 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. There used to be this game in Bawk Bawk battles (which i really miss by the way) where you had to jump onto blocks and had to try to get as high as possible to win. i know there's this game where you have to jump on emerald blocks that maybe kinda replaced the old game. But could this game plsss be brought back to nano games.. (i know nano games replaced Bawk Bawk Battles but it's not really the same).

Posted Nov 16, 2019
  2. BBB code was essentially smited out of existence. I don't think they have the code for that particular game anymore. That said, I did prefer that game over the current emerald block game so perhaps it can get a recode.

Posted Nov 16, 2019
  3. Hey what about adding mobs that will make it harder to get to the higher platform

Posted Nov 16, 2019
  4. Hello there! Hope you're having a great day so far.

I definitely remember both Bawk Bawk Battles and this specific game. It was a lot of fun, and quite unique. This idea has already been suggested at least once I believe.

First of all, like what @Fall said I believe they don't have access to a lot of the code for this game they did before. The game was kind of plucked from the server and no one has really heard much about it since.

Secondly, a very similar game is already in existence. You have to jump onto the emerald blocks and stay on. This is a part of the minigame "Quick" where you complete as many challenges as you can. That being said, I don't see much of a reason to add a whole other game that is almost a complete copy.

I could see the challenge in Quick being removed in favor of this new game, but seeing as how it is technically already implemented I don't think it needs to be the dev team's highest priority right now.

Taking all of those factors into account, I'm going to leave this as a -1 from me right now.

Posted Nov 16, 2019
    Nexdron likes this.