• 433 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3193 Players Online
  • 2760 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Nano Games Update (09/30/2020)

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by EmmaLie, Sep 30, 2020.

1. This update is really awesome, I'm mostly excited about NANO coming to MPSs. I know that many people wanted this, and it'll be a lot of fun for those who want to play it with only a few friends, or a larger group of people. Awesome update!

Posted Sep 30, 2020
    Young_Inventor likes this.
  2. neat

Posted Sep 30, 2020
  3. I’m so glad Nano had a new update. I love all the new features that were implemented!

Posted Sep 30, 2020
  4. Cool!

Posted Sep 30, 2020
  5. Awesome update!
    I'm super excited that nano games is now available in MPS servers for people to enjoy with their friends. I also love the update made to chicken shoot where players are now invisible, it makes it so much easier to see! I can't wait to try out the new modes as well, especially the jump rope revamp. These updates add so much diversity to nano games, there's no way this update could have been better. Props to the development team for their hard work

Posted Sep 30, 2020
  6. Reverse tag is gone! Yaaaaay!!!

Posted Sep 30, 2020
  7. A much needed update. I haven't played NANO in a while but I look forward to seeing the changes this weekend when I get the time to play. The fact that NANO is now playable in MPS is a really cool feature that I'll probably play quite often with friends!

Posted Sep 30, 2020
  8. Might just give me a reason to return, especially that spicy Nano MPS

Posted Sep 30, 2020
  9. Very excited to see this update for Nano Games! This is one of my favorite collection of games that needed an update. The new games are fantastic and the improvement on current games (such as Jump Rope) is something I am happy about. I tried out all the new changes today, and they all seem to be working pretty well and quite a few critical issues in games were addressed. Additionally, the removal of King Slime and Reverse Tag is the best part of these patch notes!

I am super hyped to see Nano Games in MPS's being added, but the only thing I do not like is that you have to make a separate MPS for normal games and Nano. It would be easier and I would prefer if they were all merged into one. Regardless, still very happy with these patch notes. Nice work!

- Lucas

Posted Sep 30, 2020
  10. Honestly I believe this is the right approach with how the previous nano games were.

Especially with Jump Rope and it being practically impossible to those without the reaction time however with the new version it makes it completely playable and fun especially with the reverse feature now...

Other then that, I personally wasn't a fan of the Reverse Tag due to its similarities with Hot Potato however I believe it was the right move to retire that nano-game.

Other then those two points from me I am loving the new games and the adjustments.
    Keep it up!

- Sake

Posted Oct 1, 2020
  11. Thank you for removing King Slime. That game was so damn boring.

Posted Oct 1, 2020

12. Amazing update!
    Loving the new games and the ability to play nano games in an MPS!​

Posted Oct 1, 2020
  13. NANO is one of my most favourite games on the server. So excited to see it have an update after so long! A lot of the fixes and changes were well needed.

Posted Oct 1, 2020
  14. Very poggers update. I am pogging and kekkin.

Posted Oct 1, 2020
    xmacerna likes this.
  15. I really love this new Nano Update! I feel like the community was listened to more than anything and I love to see the new game ideas implemented in. One of the biggest things I was excited to see would be the Slime Soccer! This by far, has been one of the highest requested mini-games that should return, and I’m glad it was put in Nano. My personal favorite new addition would most definitely be Frenzy, which is a great small PVP mini-game that is super enjoyable with friends! Overall, I think Mineplex did a great job with this update and I can’t wait to play more Nano. c:

Posted Oct 1, 2020
  16. I love the new Nano Update. I had the chance to play slime ball in an MPS with my friends last night and it really brought back memories :^)

Overall great update, so thank you to everyone who worked on it!

Posted Oct 1, 2020
    Ryan9116 likes this.
  17. Here's hoping SSM is next

Posted Oct 1, 2020
    Sake likes this.
  18. Agreed, time for a lot of reworks in my opinion.

Posted Oct 1, 2020
  19. I remember reading over the Nano Games GI document proposing many of these changes, and I'm so glad to see them finally become reality. Nano Games is one of my favourite games on the network and something I've been playing since I returned to the community last December. I must admit, it was not the game that I expected to receive an update but now that it's happened, I'm excited to delve into all of these changes and reworks. You can expect to see me in Nano quite a bit over the next while. Thanks to Game Insights, the Developers, and everyone else who made this update possible for your hard work!

Posted Oct 1, 2020
  20. Cool update, sad that there is still no fix for the quick join emerald in the main menu...

Posted Oct 2, 2020