• 1625 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5859 Players Online
  • 4234 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Nano Games Ranked

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BeanieWienie, Feb 26, 2020.

1. I made a tier list of all the nano games. What do you guys think? Do you agree or disagree?

[​IMG]

Posted Feb 26, 2020
    Korben (gone) likes this.
  2. Agree but I would put gladiators and color swap in S and hot potato in A.

Posted Feb 26, 2020
    BeanieWienie likes this.
  3. Grapple in S, Wizards in A

Posted Feb 26, 2020
  4. Colour Swap and Gladiators in S, but everything else is accurate.
    (in my opinion).

Posted Feb 26, 2020
    BeanieWienie likes this.
  5. I'd have to disagree with you there.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 26, 2020
    PhoenixSky likes this.
  6. I don't agree with many of your suggestions.

For an example, Musical minecart is a much worse game than minekart because Musical minecart has no skill while minekart needs a lot of it. Bawk bawks wrath is good but not S teir good.

Posted Feb 27, 2020
    BeanieWienie likes this.
  7. While you make a valid point, I still disagree that Minekart would be ranked higher than Musical Minecarts. Musical Minecarts is a short, easy, competitive game. I think that it is fun to play and doesn't last too long like many other games. However, I did rank it at C because it can be a luck based and sometimes the Minecarts are a bit glitchy.

I ranked Minekart at E because the sheep are pretty difficult to control and glitchy as well. I personally don't find it very fun to play for this reason. Hold A button for a second too long and you run into a wall and lose the game. That's just my opinion though :).

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 27, 2020
  8. Oh and Bawk Bawk is definitely S tier.

OP OP
  9. Hey,

It's pretty hard to give a definitive rating to a game since everyone has differing opinions, but I would personally disagree with quite a few of the ratings you've given here.

Firstly, I'd definitely move Colour Swap up to atleast A. It's just such an iconic and fun game in my opinion and a C seems a little too low for me. I'd move Dropper up to A or B too.

In terms of moving games down the ranks, I definitely wouldn't put Bawk Bawks Wrath at S tier. I'd probably put it around B. Hot Potato is a game that I really don't enjoy, so that would be dramatically lower if I were to make a list, probably around the E or D range.

Overall though, this is entirely opinion based and it's really interesting to see what other players would rate the games compared to myself!

Posted Feb 27, 2020
    BeanieWienie likes this.
  10. Heyo!

Well I love all Nano Games as they're very fun and are mostly dependent on skill in the game, I don't think there's a fair way to rank these games as they all have some unique aspects that really define the game but I think you did an excellent job ranking these games! I probably would change a few things but it looks like how I would rank these gamemodes!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Feb 27, 2020
    BeanieWienie likes this.
  11. Hey!

I posted on this thread yesterday and for some reason it didn't go through, so I'll give some input again. I agree with some of your rankings but there are several that I disagree with, which is a matter of opinion as I can't find another user's comment who accurately represents my views. I'll evaluate your list tier by tier and let you know what changes I would make if it were up to me.

• S Tier - I'd move Bawk Bawk's Wrath down to B as I don't feel it deserves the top spot. I would leave Quick here, as it's fast-paced yet very enjoyable. You need to have very quick reaction time for this which shows a lot of skill.

• A & B Tiers - I'd leave Gladiators and Nano Battle here at A as they are very enjoyable PvP-based games, after having moved Hardcore Parkour up to S. There is a chance that I would also move Color Swap up to A too. As for B, I would put Knock Knock down to E as I find it pretty aimless! Slime Territory down to C and Hot Potato down to C.

• C & D Tiers - I'd move Musical Minecarts down to D, I'm not a big fan of it. I'd also move Slime Cycles from D up to C, and Reverse tag up to C as well. Jump Rope would also go down to D. I can see the particles just fine; this isn't the issue, instead I just don't find it that exciting.

• E & F Tiers - I'd move MineKart up to B as I've been enjoying it a lot recently, and I feel it is underrated. I'd move Ores Ores Ores down to F, as I feel it is luck-based, and Copy Cat up to D. I would never choose it but it is preferable to others down at E and F.

Thanks for creating this thread as it is quite insightful to look at others' responses and compare them to each other and my own, given that no two players' responses have been the same as mentioned earlier. Nano is my favourite game so I may be slightly biased in telling you to keep it up with these kind of threads, but please do so either way!

Posted Feb 27, 2020
  12. Wizards: aM i JuSt a JoKE tO yOU?

Minecart will always be the og game that is in a tier that is only matched by Gravity!

Posted Feb 27, 2020
    BeanieWienie and WowCaleb like this.
  13. I'm definitely triggered that Ores Ores Ores and Wizards are not higher - they deserve better! Other than that I would say this is a pretty accurate tier list :p Pretty neat and unique idea considering that there are a lot of NANO games and that there are lots of different opinions on them but things like Copy Cat are extremely tedious and I just cry when I see them - still they're all good games but not all my idea of fun!​

Posted Feb 27, 2020
    BeanieWienie likes this.
  14. I put Color Swap at C because while it is an iconic game, it can get boring over time. In my opinion, it is too slow at the start. Once the colors start rapidly changing, the winner is nearly based on who gets lucky. It has it's pros and cons that's why I gave it a solid C. Dropper is also in C because while I do enjoy this game, once you drop successfully you have to wait 30 plus seconds with nothing to do. It is simple, but nothing spectacular about it.

It seems a lot of people think Bawk Bawk shouldn't be in S. To me it is the perfect game because it's fun, competitive, and fast paced. Who doesn't like good old fist punching players? The only downside I can see for it is that some people target and knock you out at the last second. However, if you time it right, you should be fine.

I could see why some people don't like Hot potato, as you can get pretty unlucky. I think it is fun to parkour away and hide from players. I might just be biased.

Thanks for you explaining your opinion. It is interesting to see what other think :) !

OP OP
    Dallarth likes this.
  15. You make a lot of fair points. The only one I would strongly disagree with you is MineKart. I think it's pretty difficult to steer your sheep, and I get glitched in walls often. Personally, I really just don't find it enjoyable and I don't believe it belongs in B. Also, Nano is also my favorite game! Maybe I will see you in a game sometime soon! Thank you for your input :) !

OP OP
    WowCaleb likes this.
  16. Okay, I can understand why you might like MineKart for that reason, but you cannot convince me that Wizards is a good game. Too many explosions, and spawn killing due to being stuck in a crater. I find it annoying, but that's just my opinion :) .

OP OP
  17. I personally don't think either of those should be higher on the list. I find Ores Ores Ores to be pretty boring and also luck based. Wizards simply annoys me, as there's just too much going on at once. Too many explosions. I think I might enjoy it better if they took away the exploding wand and added a sword. At least we can agree on Copy Cat. Thanks for your input!

OP OP