• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10397 Players Online
  • 7507 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Nano Games (Quiz)

Discussion in 'Nano Games' started by Party, Apr 2, 2020.

1. In this nano game, you are set into teams. There are questions like "What is the boss in Minecraft?" or "Who found Minecraft?". Every question is worth 5 points. First team to 5 wins!

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    Pyu_08, PhoenixSky and Rilau like this.
  2. Hi! I really like this idea. It's similar to the simple math questions that you answer in chat. I think that there would need to be a big pool of questions to avoid frequently repeated questions. In my opinion, there is no need to make it a team mode. Since it is most similar to the math nano game, I think each player should be solo. In addition, I don't see the merit in having points. It should just be first to 5 questions answered correctly.

All in all, I don't think it's a very high up on the priority list, but it would be exciting for this to be added!

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    Party likes this.
  3. Okay, thank you! So what your saying is that this would be a solo? I think that is really good. The one thing I am worried about is people looking it up, so there should be a time limit to each question (10-15 seconds) so it is very hard to look up.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 2, 2020
  4. Yes, I think it should be solo.

In most nano games, the timer (1-5 seconds) only starts when the first player finishes the challenge. This way, there is more competition among the faster typer's. This would eliminate the problem of people googling answers. There simply won't be enough time for them to search.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
  5. This idea is already in discussion on another thread called "Mineplex School."

Posted Apr 2, 2020