• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10378 Players Online
  • 7488 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Nano games quests

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by whatsup34, Jun 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ive never seen any quests come up for nano games, and I feel like it would be a good idea to add them if they aren’t a thing already, maybe things like play x amount of games or get x number of wins.

Posted Jun 1, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  2. I like this idea! There really isn't much to add this comment, as it's such a small idea. However, like you said, I rarely see any quests for Nano Games. Since Nano Games is pretty popular, having dedicated quests for each of its minigames would be great.

Posted Jun 1, 2019
  3. Herro!

I would have to agree! Nano games doesn't have quests (that I've seen) and adding them would be an amazing idea! Seeing as it's one of the most popular games on the network, having some rewards for people who play it would be good!

+1!

Posted Jun 1, 2019
  4. I do know that missions that have the game set to "Any" can be completed with nano games. Such as play x amount of games is one I currently have, Nano does count towards it. I'd like to see more nano specific missions though, but I'm not sure if they'd impliment them because nano is a 24 hour rotation game and it might be hard to get games other people don't play as much. Other than that, I do like the idea.

Posted Jun 1, 2019
  5. I'm not sure if Nano has any specific missions, but if they don't I would love to see them added. It is a pretty popular gamemode and I think that adding them will make it even more enjoyable to play. Even though missions that have the game set to "Any" work, I think making specific missions that can only be completed in Nano will just make them a bit more fun for those who like playing Nano a lot. +1.

Posted Jun 1, 2019
  6. We all die someday, but as long as someone keeps a person's wishes alive, they won't really die.

You didn't mention this but I would love to see some specific quests for games inside of Nano Games, i.e: "Reach Round 7 of Copy Cat 3 times", "Kill 10 players in Grapple Knife," "Jump over the jump rope 25 times," "Give the TNT to someone in Hot Potato within 1 second of it detonating," etc. Great idea though!

[​IMG]

Posted Jun 2, 2019
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  7. I definitely want to see this added in Nano. Since it’s been released, there’s been lots and lots of ideas to make Nano even better, and I think someone else had a similar idea to yours in adding specific missions/quests for Nano Games. I think this would motivate others to play Nano more often, and to continue playing with the addition of missions. Since an average Nano Game is quite short, I’d like to see the rewards be a bit low so that it isn’t too easy to gain experience/gems/shards. Also, maybe we could have a separate section for Nano Quests in Sam the Slime, that way players could still have active missions from other games whilst playing Nano instead of having to get rid of them. I’m very interested in adding this, and hope to see something similar implemented for Nano Games.

Posted Jun 2, 2019
    jacvb likes this.
  8. I agree that I want to see these new Nano quests system! It will bring my motivation up by playing Nano games almost everyday. I remember that I used to play games before because I was focusing on completing some missions. I did not have time to obtain most of the missions. For Nano, I think that it will be a great idea to implement quests. Although completing the Nano quests will give extra rewards for xp/gems/shards, so I think it should have lower rewards what Shaiym said above.

Overall, I do not have any concerns about your idea, but that's a great job what you have! +1

Posted Jun 3, 2019
  9. I play a ton of Nano Games, and although I don't do missions that much I don't think there are that many (if any) for Nano. I agree that there should be a wider variety of options here, and I think it would help draw more attention to the game. As Shaiym stated above, since games are very short in Nano I don't think that the rewards should be too high. By making them lower in rewards, it would balance out the system.

Overall, +1 to this idea, thanks for suggesting!

Posted Jun 3, 2019
  10. I’ll be in agreement with the rest of the people commenting on this thread. Yes. Nano can sort of get boring once you learn the games to the point where there isn’t much more you can do. The development and build team have been implementing new games and maps to combat this however, and while its work, I feel it needs something more. Quests/missions can definitely be that more we’re all longing for.

Having these unique missions to help you grind the game more and want to complete them is important. With a lower reward, but more missions, I definitely feel we’d see a spike in activity if this were to be added. I’m glad to see such positive feedback on this thread, and I’m happy to give it another +1.

Posted Jun 3, 2019
  11. Hey!

I agree that having quests for Nano games would make an excellent addition! Missions always help to add variability to gameplay and are always fun to aim for, so I would love to see them added to Nano. I feel that having missions unique to the games in Nano would work very well. This could help to encourage players to stay for games while trying to complete their missions! Overall, I think that this would make a wonderful addition to the network as it could help to encourage unique gameplay to everyone's favorite Nano Games!

I'll be marking this thread as Processed and will be locking it as there was a similar suggestion here; thank you for the idea!

Posted Aug 6, 2020
  12. Hey, this was definitely something on my mind - I totally agree with you. Thanks for suggesting it! This would encourage more players to play nano + provide nano players with more objectives. Nice idea :)

Posted Aug 6, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.