• 1364 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4259 Players Online
  • 2895 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Nano Games-Micro Battles

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by MrBeaar, Jun 9, 2019.

?

Do you agree?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I started playing Nano Games a few days ago and saw that one of the mini games within it is Micro battles. I felt like since all the other games within Nano Games are altered from their original that Micro Battles should be too. This got me thinking, and I thought that instead of basic Micro Battles, they should change it to something like OP Micro Battles. I remember when they had this thing called BRAWL (or something like that) and every week there was a new game mode that was basically an altered version of classic games. One week they decided to have it be Micro battles. And they added a knock back cookie to your inventory for you to knock people off the map. This was incredibly fun and I believe it would make Nano Games a little more interesting if they swapped out that version of Micro Battles for the current one.

Posted Jun 9, 2019
  2. I see where you come from, Overall a good Idea. Although it's a pretty good Idea, I have mixed feelings about whether or not they will add this. 50/50

Posted Jun 9, 2019
    MrBeaar likes this.
  3. I agree with you for sure. Nano Games has an interesting relationship with Micro Battles for that very reason. I personally would be happy with any change; it's pretty bland to me, and I'm pretty sure they're looking for variation ideas as well, so I'm hoping they do consider maybe some of the brawl remixes. Great thinking!

Posted Jun 9, 2019
    MrBeaar likes this.
  4. Yo!

I really like your suggestion to Nano battles! Whenever I play Nano battles in Nano I always sigh. Like, MB is fun and all, it's just that when I plan Nano I really like to see a twist on things (if I wanted to play regular MB I would get in queue for it lol). I would definitely love it if they added a twist here, whether that be knockback items or OP items, as I would love to see some different styles of gameplay! Maybe instead of just adding one type of style to Nano battles, we could include more so that when it rotates it's not the same old game. I am not sure how re adding the knockback cookie brawl would work, since there was a bug for it (knockback from cookie would transfer to bows) but I am sure that it could be altered so that this bug won't occur. I love your idea and I would love to hear some other suggestions for this gamemode if you have any!
    +1

Posted Jun 16, 2019
    MrBeaar likes this.
  5. Honestly would love to change Nano Battles in some way with anything. As of right now, it’s almost the same as Micro Battles except there aren’t any kits and everyone gets an iron sword. It’s pretty bland and simple, which isn’t so bad but I definitely would want to add something to make it more unique and fun, rather than it just being Micro Battles but in Nano. I love your suggestion of adding knockback cookies and I think it would be quite fun to try and knock off other players into the void. This got me thinking, what if we could actually just entirely re-create the game? Knockback cookies would be a lot of fun but we could definitely make Nano Battles even more exciting. Instead of it just being the same old cookie battle every game, each Nano Battles game would feature an OP game mode that’s different each time. I see that @hazeae24 was actually thinking of the same thing! Some suggestions for OP gamemodes for Nano Battles could be Flame & TNT. This game mode would only give the players flame bows and TNT and that’s it. You would try and kill the other players only using the flame now to blow up the map and other players around you. This could obviously be a bit spammy but this is a OP game mode after all and I think it would be a fun game mode for Nano Battles. I can’t really think of other gamemodes but I think adding a rotation for Nano Battles would make the game a whole lot more interesting and fun, rather than it just being vastly similar to Micro battles.

Posted Jun 16, 2019
    SpikeCreates and MrBeaar like this.
  6. Hey there!

I am absolutely on board with this idea. I honestly love playing nano, it may be my favorite game. I typically play it late at night to unwind but I can admit it can be bland. I personally feel like nano can get repetitive too and it's missing something still. I'd love to see a creative take on a game like MB with crazy twists. Like previously mentioned, maybe multiple effects could be possibilities and it rotates so it's a surprise each time. Maybe there could be an Extreme Knockback version where players are given a Punch II, Knockback II, Infinity I bow/ They would be able to melee and give knockback as well as firing the bow. I'd also like to hear other suggestions people have.

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  7. Mineplex Network added game named Nano Battles what is Micro Battles. They need a game and they used 1 network game and added it in a new one. I think that mineplex need some more ideas. Nano Battles are Micro battles.

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  8. I think it'd be nice to have the events version of OP MB put into nano, especially since nano MB doesn't have anything special about it right now. Diamond armor with prot 1, sharp 1 swords, and 3 gapples is what we usually gave out kit wise.

The cookie shall always stay in the event server though, so no to that. <3_<3

Posted Jun 17, 2019
    Shaiym and SpikeCreates like this.