• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion NANO Games Individual Stats

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Jaekub, Apr 16, 2019 at 8:12 AM.

1. Jaekub

Jaekub

I've played a TON of NANO games, and I've always wanted to know which games I'm the best at (statistically). Allowing us to view stats for all NANO games in my opinion would be very nice. You would see your kills for all of the games that include killing, and you would see for games like Slime Territory, all of the blocks you've captured.

You would be able to find these by clicking on the NANO Games icon and you would only be able to hover over the individual games' icons for their stats. The NANO games regular achievements would be pushed to the bottom.

Let me know what you think!

Edit: you'll be able to view them by clicking on NANO Games and then selecting either Achievements and individual games stats as suggested by @Jadguar

Posted Apr 16, 2019 at 8:12 AM,
    Last edited Apr 17, 2019 at 9:17 PM
  2. Acerna

Acerna

I would love to see this in game, since you can't see your statistics of that one game when it ends. Although, if it happened, would there be individual achievements or not? It's hard to aim for one achievement in a game when it circles all the time. Interesting idea, +1!

Posted Apr 16, 2019 at 8:56 AM
  3. Jaekub

Jaekub

I don't think it would be a great idea for each game, because like what you said, it would be hard to aim for one game.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 16, 2019 at 8:57 AM
    Acerna likes this.
  4. SkarmMines

SkarmMines

It’d be interesting to be able to see specific statistics for Nano, but I feel like with the amount of games, It’d be too crowded in the stats page and further make it an eye sore. Though, I can’t lie, I myself would want to see certain statistics for individual games. Maybe if there was an efficient way to display them, I’d be all for it.

Posted Apr 17, 2019 at 12:25 PM
  5. cerns

cerns

I would really like to see my stats for specific Nano games! If this was implemented I would be able to see which games I was best at and select those as my favorites. Great Idea +1

Posted Apr 17, 2019 at 1:50 PM
  6. Jadguar

Jadguar

This is a great idea! I’d also like to see my individual stats for each game. I think a more efficient way of organizing this would be having a sub-menu in the Nano Games achievement menu. For example, there could be an arrow in the bottom right corner that could take you to another page with an icon for each game.

Posted Apr 17, 2019 at 1:56 PM
  7. Bunni

Bunni

Oh yeah, I agree with this and it’s a great idea! The only problem like @SkarmMines said is space. We may have issues trying to fit it in. I’m not too sure how it’d happen, but I agree because I’m curious of my stats / everyone else’s as well.

Posted Apr 17, 2019 at 2:03 PM
    SkarmMines likes this.
  8. ezlee6

ezlee6

Seems like a good idea but I'm fine if it's never implemented. I can see why it can be hassle to put this in knowing that there's many NANO Games and NANO Players respectively. Then again it would be nice to know what NANO Game I'm good at out of all of them, but as I said, I'm fine with it not being in.

Posted Apr 17, 2019 at 2:41 PM
  9. xVanessa

xVanessa

+1 to @Jadguar 's idea, or possibly when you click on the NANO section in the main stat menu it takes you to a page where you can choose achievements or individual stats. Regardless, I think having it all in one menu would look messy and disorganized given the amount of games currently in NANO.

Posted Apr 17, 2019 at 6:41 PM
    Jadguar likes this.
  10. Jaekub

Jaekub

Ok I'll be updating my main post. It does seem like a great idea!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 17, 2019 at 9:16 PM
  11. xUmbreon

xUmbreon

If this can be done in an organized way that doesn't look messy, then I'm all for this idea. I play a ton of Nano Games as well and I think it would be interesting to see all my individual stats in an individual game. I definitely do not think that this should be prioritized over other projects by any means, but if it can be done, then I'd totally like to see this idea be implemented.

Overall, +1 to the idea, but only if it can be pulled off in an organized and non-messy way.

Posted Apr 17, 2019 at 10:51 PM
    Jadguar and Jaekub like this.
  12. Shaiym

Shaiym

This idea sounds quite interesting! Others have already stated some of my points already but I definitely agree that we should implement individual stats for each Nano Game. Maybe to prevent the GUI from being cluttered with even more items, if you click on the Nano Games item in the /stats GUI, it would bring up another page instead just for Nano Games like how each of the games in Mixed Arcade are displayed. Anyway, I’ve been waiting for something like this to be suggested for a while actually, and I think it would be really cool to have best/fastest records included in some of the stats as well. Like if you hover over ‘Dropper’, it’ll show you firstly how many wins you have, as well as maybe “Fastest time completed was 5.9 seconds.” Or in Copy Cat stats there would be a “Highest round reached was 11.” Many players including myself play Nano Games very often, and I think this would be a great way to showcase how good you are in specific Nano Games. Not sure if this would be a “huge” priority to the devs but I hope to see something like this in the future. Great idea by the way!

Posted Apr 18, 2019 at 12:19 AM
  13. Phamtastic

Phamtastic

I like the concept with the idea of the individual stats for Nano games. I really want to see what is my specific stats on all types of Nano games. I like the way how it will be organized and easier for them to find. However, the only problem with individual stats, it will clutter the GUI which will result in an issue. I know that I love to play Nano games which is still my favorite, but I will look forward to seeing the new changes to the Nano stats.

Overall, I do not see that it is important to add, but that is still a great idea what you have! +1

Posted Apr 18, 2019 at 2:23 AM
  14. Nicodami

Nicodami

Checking out individual stats would be interesting imo. People are concerned that it might get too crowded, but I don't believe it will. Just add an option to access the individual stats from the achievements gui of nano leading to multiple pages of icons in the submenu (atm if the gui could be one double chest it would work fine, otherwise just add a page system like the chest opening gui has for example!).
    As Shaiym said, there could be custom stats for some nano games upon hovering them!

+1

Posted Apr 18, 2019 at 4:35 AM
  15. _Azury

_Azury

I fully agree with this! There is already a mini gui for the mixed arcade and I feel the same could be implemented for nano games, as they are very similar.

+1

Posted Apr 18, 2019 at 4:41 AM
    Nicodami likes this.
  16. BuySomeApples

BuySomeApples

I think it'd be pretty cool to have something like this in the stats menu. I like the idea of it being formatted in a similar way to how Mixed Arcade stats are, except I would like to keep overall wins and achievements somewhat separately, since Nano is definitely more tight knit and combined while in Mixed Arcade the games are a bit more separate from one another.

Other people have said it above multiple times, yes it may get cluttered considering there are quite a few different Nano Games to display, but if pulled off correctly I think it would be a sweet addition.

Posted Apr 18, 2019 at 5:49 AM
  17. Animalll

Animalll

Hey!

I think this is a great idea. I think that it would be really interesting to have stats for individual nano games. I think it would be pretty useful since it would show which games you excel at and which games you need to improve on. The clutter I see, but a great idea which I had thought about myself once reading this post was already suggested to fix that, so I won't make an in-depth comment on it. Overall, this is a pretty good idea. I think giving players the option to see their individual game stats in nano would be such a good change and really just a quality of life change that I think is needed.

Posted Apr 18, 2019 at 6:44 AM
  18. Evgeen

Evgeen

Hello!

I really like your idea but unfortunately, as far as I know, individual stats for each Nano Games were never stored, so it will be impossible to show them for all games you played before.

If it will be implemented, just after it will be added, nobody will have their individual stats for each Nano Games. It will be kinda weird to have empty stats. We had to add this before Nano Games were released.

Also, I wanted to add individual stats for Nano Games in my stats GUI revamp idea but this issue prevented me to do that.

+0.5 to this idea.

Posted Apr 18, 2019 at 1:30 PM