• 1877 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10315 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Nano Games cash out warning/reminder

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by Enigmq, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Whether you are playing the game for fun or for the achievements/rewards, especially the Player 1 achievement, there has never been an option or reminder of what you will get from cashing out or how many games you have played so far in that very lobby. Pretend you are attempting to get the Player 1 achievement (play 100 consecutive games), there is no way to check how many games you've played or how many more games you need. This suggestion could be implemented a couple of ways like a command to check how many games or what rewards cashing out will give you, however, a warning/reminding system sounds the most feasible so far. If you are let's say a spectator, you have the clock in the ninth slot that represents the command that sends you to the lobby/hub. If you right-click it, then it would say something in chat that says something like this -
    [​IMG]

First of all, I tried with the colours and it will definitely look different if implemented but hopefully you get the idea.
    And this doesn't only appear if you right-click the clock but if you do the command /leave or any other command that allows you to leave the game.

Feel free to say how you feel about it or critique it however you wish, I hope this idea does well and that you have a great day/night.
    -Enigma

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    Animalll likes this.
  2. Hello!

I'm not too sure of if you know this, but there's actually a /reward command which tells you exactly that. It gives you the gems, shards, experience, ongoing achievements and the amount of games played. I hope I'm right about this, but yeah I'd totally give this a +1 if not already implemented.

Posted Sep 7, 2019
  3. Ah, alright. I've actually never seen that in all of my days playing Mineplex. This idea could still work because It's main purpose is to be a reminder or warning and not everybody knows of that command so it might still be efficient however I'm not so sure if it will be implemented. Or maybe if someone were to accidentally click the leave option and is going for the achievement or a certain amount of games but I don't think this suggestion would be needed anymore. Just something I thought up of because I wasn't aware of the command and thought it would be useful, anyways thanks for informing me of that

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 7, 2019
  4. Heyoo!

I love this idea and something could be done but as the player above mentioned, there is a similar command and It's /rewards. I see this is quite different than the actual /rewards command that already exists on Mineplex but I'm not pretty sure It's necessary when an already existing command giving you enough information. Maybe something should be done about Games Played so players can see how many games they have played but I'm not sure about adding entire new hotbar addition and new commands.

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    Animalll likes this.
  5. Hi there!

What you're saying makes 100% sense for sure, it's important to know the statistics of how much you've played, rewards, etc, and luckily, we've already got a command for that as mentioned above! /reward is honestly a blessing and it's awesome to have in the game.

That's not bad of an idea, but it's the same with any other game. For example, being the party leader and warping your entire party out of an SG game. Maybe add a preference to /hub twice or click the clock to leave a game twice to ensure you don't leave accidentally? Let me know what you think about that for all games along with anything I missed or anything you'd like to add!

~Arjun

Posted Sep 8, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 8, 2019
  6. Yeah, I completely agree. I do believe there has been a suggestion like that before to have a system that warns you before you leave in all the games already out there so hopefully that gets implemented real soon. Also, after seeing what Hiccuping said above made me disagree with my own suggestion so I don't believe there's anything I would add but it's always good to learn more things!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 8, 2019
  7. Yo.
    I'd like to see this. However, it can get annoying if you're constantly trying to switch lobbies. Making this toggleable would be great and it would be found in /prefs. It would be great to just be able to view how much of a reward you'll receive from cashing out without having to leave the lobby.

+1 from me

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    Klobby likes this.