• 1959 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 15309 Players Online
  • 13350 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Nano Games Bug?

Discussion in 'Nano Games' started by Pangaea_, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Posted Nov 22, 2020
  2. Yeah I have never seen that before and it's probably a bug from playing the previous quick game so I suggest submitting a bug report @ mineplex.com/bugs-game (you can read over the bug report guide here also).

Posted Nov 22, 2020
  3. Hey,

From what I can tell, this is a one time glitch that isn't consistent. I highly doubt those blocks are supposed to be there, but unfortunately, this cannot be patched unless you know the steps on how to reproduce this glitch. I haven't ever seen this before, and I doubt anyone else has. If you do come across this glitch again or know how to reproduce it, feel free to report it here. It's likely that it is in fact a glitch from a previous quick game or just something that only happens once.

To answer your question, no. The blocks are not meant to be there, but to state my point again, this is probably a one time issue and cannot be reproduced. Good luck in your future Nano Games!

~~

Posted Nov 22, 2020