• 687 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2820 Players Online
  • 2133 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mysteriously beautiful village

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by Jinnochi, Sep 9, 2020.

1. It looks amazing as always! I love stumbling across your posts, (even though I'm quite late to this one), to see your most recent creations. Your builds never fail to amaze me, you did an awesome job. Thank you for sharing!

Posted Sep 28, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  2. As has been said by others and myself on every one of your posts, you are an amazing builder. I love builds that incorporate trees, and to see one that is huge and has autumn vibes to it, makes me extremely happy. It is well built and gives a fantasy look, and the village below is small and compact, which makes it seem homey. Overall, I love the thought you put into your builds, and the skill you have to portray it. Apply for builder!

Posted Sep 28, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  3. The structures details are not actually there, it is just wall which isn't great, and the windmill feels chubby a bit. I agree with bear that I would need more screenshots closer to things especially the tree to give a more in detail description.

Posted Sep 28, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  4. Your builds are always better than my expectations! The tree that you build looks absolutely gorgeous! All the little houses just bring it all together. The shaders also look amazing. I'm always going to be looking for more of your builds because they always look amazing.
    Have a great day!

Posted Sep 29, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  5. I am not gonna lie, the last photo with Herobrine is kinda creepy! I liked the village, however, I would like to see more pictures showing the infrastructure as most of the photos are focused on the giant tree (which is kinda awesome).

Posted Sep 29, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  6. shockingly amazing, just wow

Posted Sep 30, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  7. WOWZA! I'm a builder myself and all I have to say is this is absolutely stunning!

My one suggestion for improvement that I was unable to see was terraforming. This village is beautiful, but I feel that there's a lot of potential to make it even better and I really feel like that would happen with a little terraforming to raise and lower the ground a little more in certain places, especially around the tree as if the roots have displaced the earth beneath it and pushed it upwards a little. The second thing that stuck out to me was the small tower on top of the tree and its roof. It appears to lack a little bit of depth and I'm sure you did this in order to prevent it stealing your eye away from the tree, however, in my opinion, you could certainly detail the walls with small windows or "loose bricks". The roof could use a little more texture and maybe even a small flag atop it (assuming you haven't hit world build height yet). Lastly, I'd like to see a few more of the houses and pathing from a person's POV opposed to a BEV showcasing everything in order to get down to the nitty gritty such as lighting, texturing, house design, etc..

That was a lot, and I'm sure it sounds like I'm tearing your build apart at this point which is not what I was aiming for LOL. I'm blown away by this build and especially for it having only taken you 5 days? insane.

Keep up the amazing work bud, I look forward to seeing your future projects and will watch your career with great interest. who knows, maybe one day we can work on a project together if I showcase you some of my builds and that happens to be something you're interested in c;

As always,

Take care,
    ~Hubble

Posted Sep 30, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  8. Cute, next time make sure to also post pictures without the texture pack / mod so we can actually see everything that you build.

Posted Sep 30, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  9. I love that, it's a gorgeous build with explicit detail. You're an amazing builder!!

Posted Oct 2, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  10. omg that looks so good! i absolutely love the gigantic colorful tree! it adds so much more to the landscape. keep it up :)

Posted Oct 3, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.