• 1303 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10069 Players Online
  • 8766 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mysteriously beautiful village

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by Jinnochi, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Posted Sep 9, 2020
    Susie, FluteVegetables, opd02 and 9 others like this.
  2. cool!

Posted Sep 9, 2020
    Melsieee, Jinnochi and GAM like this.
  3. Holy moley that is Insane... Mineplex hire this man as A BUILDER.

Posted Sep 9, 2020
  4. Jin!

Can you please teach me your ways?! Oh my gosh this is absolutely insane and so stunning. I LOVE the big autumn tree. The amounts of detail, effort and color put into the tree is just astonishing. You are very talented and all of your builds are just so amazing. Keep up the great work and I can’t wait to see more builds from you!

Posted Sep 9, 2020
    Melsieee, GAM and Jinnochi like this.
  5. how much per lesson?

Posted Sep 9, 2020
  6. it looks cool, but I'm not going to be too quick to judge. I request some more in-depth photos and ones not in shaders. Shaders can make anything look good. So, I think you should post non-shader images of your builds. Also, i want to see more on the bottom pics too as details matter, and just showing a pic of the general project is good but closer up pics are better :)

good job tho from the pics shown :)

Posted Sep 9, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  7. Bear is true!

Posted Sep 9, 2020
    ARareBlackBear and Jinnochi like this.
  8. This is cool. so much wow

Posted Sep 9, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  9. This is awesome!!! I love everything about this build, the amount of detail put into it is insane!! The tree is my favorite aspect of this creation, I love the color scheme you used for it, and putting the castle up there was really clever. Keep up the great work!

Posted Sep 9, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  10. I love this! The big tree stuck out to me immediately and I love everything about it; the various leaf colours, the trunk and branch design, everything looked incredible with it and I wouldn't be able to comment on anything about it that i'd like changed. As for the village itself, I love it. I love the scenery with this village, shaders really helps that go above and beyond, but the river, the trees, everything goes hand in hand and works very well together. I also really like the roof and house designs. While it may not be the particular style, it reminds me a lot of Medieval which is a style I particular love.

Great job, i'd love to see more in the future!

Posted Sep 9, 2020
    Jinnochi and Melsieee like this.
  11. What more can I say? It looks wonderful bro.

Posted Sep 9, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  12. HOLY

This is amazing. Everything about this build is amazing, especially the tree. Keep up the AMAZING builds!!
    :sigils:

Posted Sep 9, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  13. Yo!

Nice build! The effort you put into it is astonishing, with it's uniqueness. Buildings on the ground are well made and make sense with the surrounding biome, including the river with the bridge over it, that looks very nice too. My favorite part is the big tree with the structure on top of it. The tree seems to be majestic in the village aspect, and I'm sort of curious to what the structure on the top could be :P

Anyways, nice build and hope to see more beautiful creations from you :)

Posted Sep 9, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  14. Hi again c:

This is probably my favorite build so far. The tree is absolutely breathtaking and your builds are so amazing. You're going to have to give me lessons one day, because this is absolutely amazing! I can't wait to see more. Keep sharing :)​

Posted Sep 12, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  15. You are INSANE!!! Mineplex needs you on the build team!! That build is legendary!!

Posted Sep 24, 2020
    Jinnochi and Anna-Marie like this.
  16. This build is incredible! You're a super talented builder; I literally cannot find anything to critique with this. The shaders you used really make the build pop. I like the colors you used with the leaves, it gives the build a nice autumn aesthetic. The tree itself looks super nice as well; it's really detailed. Great work! You should definitely post more builds :)

Posted Sep 24, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  17. It's very good but just keep in mind that if anyone said your build was terrible they'd be warned so you can't really take the feedback at face value.

Posted Sep 25, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  18. What's Poppin!

That's not really true to a degree. Yes straight up saying "This build is trash" would most likely result in a warning point. However if your message does show the intent to provide feedback to an individual and to not be rude then you won't be punished.

Posted Sep 25, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  19. Hey, this build is incredible. There's so much detail especially in the tree and the village looks great. Looking forward to seeing more builds from you in the future, thanks for sharing it with us!

Posted Sep 25, 2020
  20. Amazing build! Must have took so long to build.

Posted Sep 25, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.