• 1176 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3260 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

My very late introduction :p

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pokyvessel52506, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Ok I think most of you know me I go by ninja and I’ve been playing mineplex for quite a while! I’m a very happy, creative, and fun person! I have a lot of ideas for new games and kits or just ideas! My time zone is est (eastern standard time). I can be found playing SSM cake wars, skywars, champions DOM and build battles but if I had to choose a favorite game I would say between ssm and cake wars, but honestly I’m not that good at Java pvp but I’m getting better everyday! If you have any pvp tips please tell me. I don’t have any pets because they died but my aunt has a cat and my grandma has a dog so I visit them a lot. mineplex was the first server I ever played on and I still think mineplex is the best server ever :)! I can be found in a random lobby on mostly java. My usernames are NinjaOneGaming9 (bedrock) and Coolsickdude (java) In the lobby’s I can be found opening chests waiting for games or just jumping around in lobby’s having fun chatting with players. If I hadn’t went on mineplexI wouldn’t have my 2 best (online) friends @Sunny / Slash, @OrangeGamer18 and @CupAGhost! I have also have lots of other online friends and feel free to friend me /friend Coolsickdude or find me in a lobby and bedrock and friend me there! I try to always respond to friend requests and messages! I also am an aspiring mod and is always making trainee applications! After about 3 years I bought eternal to donate to mineplex! Honestly mineplex has changed my life! I hope this late intro gave you a bit more info about me :)!

Posted Nov 12, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 12, 2019
  2. Hello!

It was a great idea to do this! You will probably get a lot of responses! I first want to say that it is great to see you still around since you have been here for awhile! I am ddgolfer04 or DD which ever you prefer! I love survival games, speed builders, and communicating with the Mineplex community! I change my favorite games a lot. It is great to see you on the forums, and hope to see you around! If you ever need help with anything, or just want to chat. Do not be afraid to say hi, or pm me for anything! I wish you the best time here!

Posted Nov 12, 2019
  3. Well, I would say welcome to the forums but you have been here longer than me XD I already kinda know you and have seen you around the forums so I guess I will just say better late than never, and maybe we can play together sometime! Have a great night!

Posted Nov 12, 2019
  4. Hey!

Really nice to see players who've played on the server for so long! I've played on Mineplex since the end of 2014 I guess that's somewhat of a long time player. I hope to see you on the server lots and I'll make sure to private message you if I do see you!

Posted Nov 12, 2019
    little_dude_9000 likes this.