• 919 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8348 Players Online
  • 7429 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

My thoughts on death tag through time vol 2

Discussion in 'Death Tag' started by SoulGhoul, Aug 19, 2020.

1. I'm unbanned so I can make this :3. Read the title lmfao

July 15: I started to stop constantly bow boosting

July 17: I started playing dragons (important later on)

July 18: I started to like queuing for alpha.

July 20: I started to get more targeted than ever before.

July 23: I decided to que the majority of the rounds i played so I could no longer get targeted and started using badlion because I was told to on death tag.

July 25: I got wrongfully banned (important)

July 26: Since I got wrongfully banned for 5 days (I appealed and it worked) Jzeph sante and tavlecn started making up that I hack which got even more people targeting me. They also claimed that because I que all the time i was only doing it to test out hacks.

Aguast 1: I started playing death tag 3 hours a day instead of 6

Aguast 3: I started playing death tag 1 hour a day

Aguast 5: I started playing dragons 1 hour a day.

Aguast 7: I started to use lunar instead of badlion because I was told it may help me get less targeted because it was "easier to know if you are using lunar" because if I'm using badlion players cant guarantee

Aguast 10: I started using badlion again because i prefferd it. But that caused players like Brznt. Astrcl. And others claimed that I stopped using lunar to hack. Causing even more people to target me.

August 19: I quit death tag due to too many players targeting me as every server I joined would have at least 5 people targeting me. I decided to switch to dragons which is the best community in mineppex (the opposite of the dt community) I started to become good at dragons and now I'm pretty good. Much better then I am at dt. Now every day I win at least 1 out of 5 games I play in dragons.

I will probalbly never do this again because I stoped playing death tag. It was fun at first but too many people targeted me and i wasn't good enough to get through it lmfao.

Posted Aug 19, 2020
    Hubble likes this.
  2. Hello <o/

It was very interesting reading through this diary of sorts, and how you have evolved through Death Tag. Perhaps if you ever get around to editting this you can add some achievements you have got along the way, like "<number> wins" or "Got #1 Daily". I'm sorry to hear that you have been targeted in Death Tag, but perhaps you can explore other mini-games Mineplex has to offer! In addition, maybe in the future you can write a diary on Dragons!

Posted Aug 19, 2020
    BadBoyHalo4037 and ItsFree like this.
  3. I have explored other games and the only 1 I like is dragons lmao. I'm already making a diary on that.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 19, 2020
    BadBoyHalo4037 and Paladise like this.
  4. Instead of complaining about people accusing you of hacks you should've just used it against them and say that you were so good that people thought you hacked etc. You had the opportunity to use their weapon against them. Countless people have accused me of hacks: killaura, reach, antikb. Some people think Brent hacks even though I've watched him rail in PvP while he screenshared. When someone calls you out for hacks and you know you don't hack it should be an ego boost if anything. I've been called an aimbotter in overwatch(widow main) and it felt really really good. It's a shame you let the haters get to you so easily. The targets on you would have only made you better. Just because you don't win doesn't mean you're not good. I myself would rather not win and team with nobody than team with everyone and farm wins because that's just....boring. I'm sorry if I made fun of you, I usually like to think people don't take it to heart but I guess I'm wrong. I apologise for making your Death Tag experience worse :(

Also im not the best player but I speak from experience. Every time I think aw man targetters suck! But when the lobbies are full of new players that aren't really good at the game(comparable to teaming since in either case nobody chases you) it is SO boring. I've had my share of targetters and hackusaters. Just say ez and move on. It makes the haters even more annoyed when you don't give them attention. If you want an example of this working, I'll be happy to show you :)

Posted Aug 20, 2020
    BadBoyHalo4037 and SoulGhoul like this.
  5. The only issue with me doing this is that I bet I'll lose at least 1 friend because most my friends are dt players.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 20, 2020
    BadBoyHalo4037 likes this.
  6. How will you lose friends defending yourself from haters

Posted Aug 20, 2020
  7. why wopuld you do this @Tavleen007

Posted Aug 20, 2020
  8. Such a travesty

Posted Aug 20, 2020
  9. Because the fact that every one of my friends (except fil) are people who main death tag. Meaning I will almost never play with them :/

OP OP
  10. 42 wins. I had 506 on my other account but that was before anyone was mass targeting me

OP OP
  11. You also did astrcl lmao

OP OP
  12. the only person with 506 wins is "shrekismydad" as you can see in this screenshot here. [​IMG]
    in case you couldn't tell, that's not ur name.

Posted Aug 20, 2020
  13. Gengi is better lmao. gengi gang

OP OP
  14. luckily i wasnt making it up
    [​IMG]

Posted Aug 20, 2020
  15. Still using a month old footage lmfaoo. Does this mean if you do anything wrong in your life I should hold it against you forever? Idk but I think so because that's what your doing. Jk. This game is just blocks I rlly dont care about how rude you are to me.

OP OP
  16. apparently sending a picture of you using hacks is rude now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted Aug 20, 2020
  17. I was a genji main way back when but blizzard had to be blizzard and make all the skilled heroes useless and force you to play noskill or lose. I switched to widow and they made her useless as well!

I don't get it. You said you can't do what I said(which was to ignore haters and use what they say against them) because you'll lose friends? I'm a bit lost sorry.

Posted Aug 21, 2020
  18. Lmao I forgot to add that one of my friends (bbgdany) randomly stopped teaming with me and unfriended me for no reason lmao

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 21, 2020
  19. please make a vol 3 I enjoy reading your diaries of death tag xJayzx

Posted Aug 24, 2020
  20. What would i even write?? also is this attempting to be rude because it was about how i quit? jk i know your being rude to me considering how rude you have been to me ingame

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 24, 2020