• 857 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 857 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

My Sincerest of Apologies

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by Heroup, May 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. To the Mineplex Leadership, Administration, and whom else I may have offended in recent rash statements,

I would like to put forward a most sincere apology for my recent unethical behaviour exhibited myself through forms of media. This includes, but is not limited to, enjin walls. These comments, mostly regarding recent promotions that I felt were undeserved, were out of line for me to publicly state, and furthermore could have been possibly offending to certain people. I am deeply ashamed of these comments, and will now be keeping to myself (and personal friends) on issues like these. Because of my recent demotion, I did not necessarily think about every comment I was making, leading to statements about highly controversial topics that should not have been made. Certain people who will remain nameless have really brought me back to my old self, and I realized that I was not going down a good path in my rage. My number one priority is to help and grow the Mineplex Network, and my previous behaviour was not doing so in any manner. If indeed there is corruption at top levels of staff, it is not my place to announce it. I frown upon other community members who have written public letters to Leadership members, and all they have done is spread hate. If you feel inclined to write one of these letters, do so directly to sterling himself, and please do not write an ‘open letter’. They are pointless and unnecessary. To close, I am disappointed in myself that I should act in such a foolish behaviour, but I hope the Mineplex community should accept my apologies and understand that I am turning a new page in my time here at Mineplex. Thank you for reading.

Sincerely,

Your favorite snack food,

me

Posted May 21, 2021
  2. what

Posted May 21, 2021
    eToast_, Danese, xUmbreon and 7 others like this.
  3. Wish the administrators had this type of thinking too!! also this is a joke for u quota searching forum mods x

We need someone to call it out don't we though? This thread is kinda perfect to stumble upon because I'm someone who has written a public document, and although not really addressed to leadership, still with the intention of pushing for changes.
    If written correctly, they do not spread hate, shedding light on problems and asking for changes is not spreading hate. What IS spreading hate is bashing Mineplex completely, without being constructive and suggesting changes. Also, most of the documents are either explaining their experiences on the team and how things could've been better or improved, or changes being proposed. By sharing them with the public, the community is able to know more about the situation and people's experiences on the staff team, and we are able to discuss it. Can you explain why they are pointless and unnecessary?

well also to be fair mineplex staff do not really like us discussing things like that but wHO CARES man

Posted May 21, 2021,
    Last edited May 21, 2021
  4. They take full advantage of being a private company

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 22, 2021
  5. I'm sure that whoever you have wronged appreciates your apology. It's also nice to hear that you've turned a new leaf. Unfortunately, a post like this would be better suited as a wall post (or private message). Additionally, since this post doesn't promote any sort of discussion and simply seems like an apology thread, I'm going to be locking it.

Of course if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to shoot me a private message.

Thread Locked.

Posted May 31, 2021
    xHarrison likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.