• 847 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2931 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

My Reintroduction:

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rexh17, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Hey everyone, I have been pretty inactive for a couple of months and I noticed there has been a lot of new people around who might not have a clue who I am and even some OG's probably have forgotten, I'm rexh17 and I am 15 y/o and my interests include gaming,(obviously) photography, chess, geocaching/playing augmented reality games(pretty much how i get my exercise) amongst other things.... I got Minecraft when I was in 5th Grade but lost interest because Roblox is a thing. Anyways, through youtube, I have gotten back into it in early 2019 and have been playing ever since. I joined around May because I like the community of Mineplex and I wanted to chat online with others. As for school, I am a high school sophomore this year with all A's and B's and I hope to go into Law/Politics one day. I have two younger sisters, 2 and 4 years younger than me respectively. I have brothers or pets(no pets because of how small my house is). I haven't done much on the forums since i've joined, I've written two guides, gave my opinions on a couple of ideas but mostly just spend my time on off-topic/forum games lol.

I hope you all have a great day!
    rexh17
    fun fact: my username, rexh17 is my username for almost everything(i say almost everything because the name has been stolen before on certain websites/games), I came up with it because Captain Rex(the rex part of my username) was my favorite star wars the clone wars character(as you imagine i was kinda young at the time) and Sherlock Holmes(the last inital H makes up the h part of my name) was my favorite book character at the time and 17 was my favorite number..

Posted Oct 23, 2019
  2. Hey!

Welcome back! It's always great to see new/returning players. We seem to share a few of the same interests. I'm also very much into gaming the same as yourself, and I think it's really cool that you enjoy photography. I've always been interested in it, but I've never had the creativity necessary for getting good angles, nor do I live anywhere with interesting surroundings and can't afford a good quality camera. What's your favourite augmented reality game? I used to play Pokemon GO when it was initially released and it was quite fun, but then I got tired of walking everywhere lol. I'm currently studying Politics at my 6th Form which you mentioned you would be interested in getting into one day. It's definitely an interesting subject and keeps you well informed with world issues, as well as improving many other skills, I'd definitely recommend looking into it!

Feel free to message me any time you want to chat, I'm always down for that! I'll see you around!

Posted Oct 23, 2019
    rexh17 likes this.
  3. Hey!

Welcome back to the forums and I know you'll have a great time! It's awesome to see you involved in creating guides and such, as it really contributes to the community! I find it very interesting that you find a hobby in geocaching, as I used to do that a lot when I was younger. I still wish I could go caching more often, but I do not have as much time. What was your hardest cache to find? I remember one time I had to climb up 3 boulders and tree to reach a very hard to find one, but it was worth it because of the surplus of items found! It's cool that you're interesting in the law, and I wish you look with your future endeavors! Thanks and enjoy your stay!

Posted Oct 23, 2019
    rexh17 likes this.
  4. Well, most of the caches nearby aren't that hard and geocachers here seem to like making their caches easy so I wouldn't say there is any "hardest cache to find" i'd like to try a puzzle catch one day because those seem fun and I am kind of but not really new to the geocaching community(i'd say less than 2 years). I havent gone in awhile because ever since i lent my phone to my little sisters, i haven't seen it since.(once i find it i am never loaning it to them again lol) yeah I have been very big into Law/Politics since I was 6.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 23, 2019
    PieOrPi likes this.