• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9018 Players Online
  • 6128 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

My rank

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by skrappie11, Jul 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i have gotten a new account after getting hacked and im wondering if can transfer my rank from one account to another. I was an ultra and i was hoping if my rank could be put on my new acc. The Username of my new account is Prol3t3r. if necessary i can provide proof of me purchasing the account to prove that i was the original owner of the account.

Posted Jul 4, 2020
  2. message administration about this

Posted Jul 4, 2020
  3. Greetings.

Contact Mineplex Staff Support; https://www.mineplex.com/tickets
    You will most likely be transferred to @Toki from experience. You may then explain your specific issue to her and she will get it fixed as soon as possible.
    Hope this helped.

Posted Jul 4, 2020
  4. I am really sorry that this happened to you. Normally, you wouldn't be able to transfer ranks between accounts, but in this case it is more understandable. I would suggest contacting support/administration like the others have suggested above.

Posted Jul 4, 2020
  5. Hey there!

Unfortunately we do not do rank transfers here. The reason why we don't do this is completely private so there is nothing I can tell you about that either. As your concern has been addressed I will be locking this thread. If you have any concerns regarding this please send me a PM on the forums.

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed

Posted Jul 4, 2020
    xWand, FluteVegetables and Toki like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.