• 3362 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12472 Players Online
  • 9110 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

My personal ranking for SSM Kits

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by SleepyAris, Nov 11, 2018.

?

What do you think?

1. WOWOW I AGREE

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. gross you must suck at ssm

14 vote(s)
    77.8%
  3. i do suck at ssm ;w;

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. This is just my opinion to what I think the best kits in Super Smash Mobs are.
    Don't get triggered.
    Please.
    I don't need this crap.
    Okay, here we go.

1. Squid
    2. Spider
    3. Chicken
    4. Sheep
    5. Pig
    6. Blaze
    7. Creeper
    8. Wolf
    9. Cow
    10. Snowman
    11. Magma Cube
    12. Slime
    13. Skeleton
    14. Enderman
    15. Wither Skeleton
    16. Guardian
    17. Skeletal Horse
    18. Iron Golem
    19. Witch
    20. Zombie
    21. Villager

If you have a different opinion, feel free to share it by replying to this thread! :D

Have a nice day, Aris.

Posted Nov 11, 2018
  2. Jam
    x

Sorry but your thread is dead wrong. My boy chicken should be in 1st not 3rd thaNKS.

~leave a potatoes if I helped :thmbs_up:

Posted Nov 11, 2018
    ChrisPKStar, nathan., hellcqt and 3 others like this.
  3. what

Posted Nov 11, 2018
    Mitchy, ChrisPKStar and nathan. like this.
  4. this is just my opinion... i barely use skeletal horse and zombie

also chicken is annoying

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 11, 2018
  5. I think Wolf should be much higher on the list.

Posted Nov 11, 2018
  6. :crazysigils:ok....
    :angryyoda:

Posted Nov 11, 2018
    nathan., Vocaloiid and _JPXFRD_ like this.
  7. Isn't wolf like brokenly op though

Posted Nov 11, 2018
  8. Heyo!
    I partially disagree with this because for some kits it really just depends on how good you are. Have a great day!

Posted Nov 11, 2018
  9. 20th: Zombie

I thought zombie was S+ on the last few tier lists though (to my knowledge)

Posted Nov 11, 2018
  10. Hah, i'm loving this list. Man i can't just put you down for nothing, these lists are made up of total bias. There is no real tier list. It's true that other kits may take longer to master and use effectively, but i honestly don't think any kit deserves to be at the top or bottom. I can see someone taking villager really far if they put in a lot of effort in the kit. Then again, i love the list, love you, have a nice day

Posted Nov 11, 2018
  11. I think you did a good job putting squid at the top of the tier list, a lot of people miss how op it is and rate it lower- despite being the best kit in the game. However, the rest of the list needs a little bit of work I think; zombie, enderman, guardian, and skeleton should be higher to start.

Posted Nov 12, 2018
  12. I don't think squid is anywhere near the top. Swap squid and zombie lol, I've been playing only zombie lately and I three shot all squids I've played, same with chicken. Squid's a very easy kit for me to play against, so maybe I'm slightly biased. But no way is squid that high. Numbers one to three should probably be spider, zombie, wolf/enderman — I don't really know to be honest, but definitely not squid.

Posted Nov 12, 2018,
    Last edited Apr 6, 2019
  13. I can't tell if I'm being made fun of, buuut...

I absolutely agree! Chicken is the best kit because it is small and has many jumps!
    Leave a pot
    - ok the joke is done.

Posted Nov 12, 2018
  14. I can definitely see why you/someone would put chicken so high.
    it's hard to hit with its tiny hitbox and flap, and chicken missile can deal massive damage if the chicken manages to hit with it consistently, and if my few hours of play since I returned are a sign to anything, is that chicken is very common right now, so you get to experience it a lot, and lose to it a lot.
    Once you get more experienced though, you start managing to hit the chicken more consistently, and successfully avoid -unapproved link- missile more and more, being able to predict when the chicken will use it. You punish it when missile is on cooldown, and with its low armor and low recovery, every punish hits hard. You start to realize it's not so powerful after all, it's just that you don't need to play it too much to get to a level it can be really annoying to deal with for newer players.
    Now that I returned after a very long break I feel some of that sruggle as well, dealing with even not that experienced chicken players isn't as easy to me.
    (Also- not saying that chicken can't be played a higher level in which it's better than just good against less experienced player, only saying it can be very effective against newer players, even even played by a player who's not too experienced).

Overall- wouldn't say this is a bad tier list, because it fulfills what you described it as- your own personal tier lists, that shows which kits you personally struggle with more, and which kits you don't get to meet good players of often.

Posted Nov 12, 2018
  15. Mmh I say Creeper Spider Wolf and Wither Skeleton are on the Top but thats only MY opinion

Posted Nov 14, 2018
    EpicEnderDragon1 likes this.