• 464 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8902 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

My particles are still broken.

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by BlackCoder774, Oct 9, 2019 at 5:45 AM.

1. Heyy!
    I dont wanna be a pain in the butt for the development team or any staff team associated with the bug fixes and coding of the server. But I've been playing for a while now (4/5 months or so) but particles are still broken. I first thought that people were just using smoke particles, but when i bought lord rank none of my particles were as advertised in the pictures. My golden cascade(or how ever it is spelled) isnt even showing up. Why is this still a thing though since I'm really confused if particles are really that hard to make or fix.

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 5:45 AM
  2. This is a known bug and is probably being worked on. This bug (along with various others) came with the new Minecraft update. The only thing to do about this is to be patient.

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 7:44 AM
    BlackCoder774 likes this.
  3. Hey
    I understand i have to be patient but this 'bug' has been here for 3 months or so now. If with every mcpe update the particles break and appear as smoke particles, would there be a way to make a refund since 10 euro could be spended better at this point.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 9:04 AM
  4. The truth is that it doesn't work for me either; but it still works in version 1.11 mcpe.

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 11:18 AM
    SpookVegetables likes this.
  5. This issue will most likey be fixed when 1.13 releases this also applies for the mob issue.
    --- Post updated ---
    Also, 1.13 will be coming really soon since the 1.13 beta is done! :)

Posted Oct 11, 2019 at 11:52 AM
  6. Hey,

As the above have stated, the issue with particles is currently a known bug that is being worked on by the Development team. I understand your frustration with this issue, however, for the time being the only thing we can do about this is be patient and hopefully we will see a fix for this soon.

As stated in the refund policy which can be found here, all purchases are final sale meaning that you are unable to have your rank refunded.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to privately message me. Have a great day/night!

Posted Oct 11, 2019 at 8:49 PM