• 1393 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5537 Players Online
  • 4144 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

my opinions on how to play golem

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by BlatntlyB4d, Mar 17, 2020.

Tags:
  1. abil 1: fissure is extremely good. it can hit multiple enemies at once, can deal up to a devastating 16 damage and has a rather low cooldown. this ability requires quite some precision and prediction tho.

abil 2: iron hook is irrelevant in melee because it deals the same damage as a normal attack. but if the enemy is a ranged class/is far away/is running like pig this ability would be very useful. you can also use this when you are approaching an enemy, as if you hit iron hook you are guaranteed one extra hit

abil 3: DO NOT USE SEISMIC SLAM TO ATTACK MULTIPLE PEOPLE AT ONCE WHEN THEY ARE FIGHTING. you will make everyone pissed off. instead, use this abil as a triple jump. use it to get to people who camp on high grounds. this abil also does great kb.

strategy: just fight. no actual need to dodge projectiles. they deal little damage.

counters : chicken(has no armor, and golem has aoe attacks), creeper(golem can ignore lightning shield damage, or just not use abils),pig(can pull enemies closer)

countered by: I DARE YOU CONVINCE ME THAT GOLEM IS COUNTERED BY A CLASS

Posted Mar 17, 2020,
    Last edited Mar 17, 2020
  2. I hereby validate your opinion

Posted Mar 17, 2020
  3. iron golem is countered really hard by spider

Posted Mar 17, 2020
  4. hmm im somewhat convinced. spider's hitbox is 1 block high, so it always has a low-ground advantage. I've destroyed golems before as spider, but I haven't really been destroyed by a spider as golem before. I wouldn't say that golem is countered really hard by spider.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 17, 2020,
    Last edited Mar 17, 2020
  5. Just two hits and you'll see a Spider run away for dear life. Stare down on Spiders while they take a lot of effort to dance around you just to look for an opening to attack. Needler 'tis but a scratch. Unless the Spider is effectively doing combos on you (slowly chinking away health doesn't work), you won't get destroyed. But if you can consistently trade hits with Spider, Spider loses trade.

Posted Mar 17, 2020
  6. yeah just stand still and aim your fissure/iron hook. no need to jump all over the place as golem

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 17, 2020