• 1069 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10720 Players Online
  • 9651 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

My opinion on Solo Cake Wars

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by IWantACookiieee, Dec 18, 2020.

?

Should Solo Cake Wars be added permanently as a third game mode?

1. Yes

89.8%
  2. No

10.2%
  1. for java too on god - when I solo queue I get stuck with the steve that buys haste and full diamond just to slip and fall into the void

Posted Jan 28, 2021
  2. Dean denied the idea unfortunately, it can only comeback for special events and will never be its own gamemode sadly

Posted Jan 28, 2021
    IWantACookiieee likes this.
  3. Can relate to that

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 28, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  4. bro that happens to me everytime i consider myself pretty decent at cakewars and i can team carry and sometimes i can carry a team of four (including myself) but im really tired of those people making big mistakes and wait for me to fix them when i play regular people just sit there getting full diamond only to be comboed of by a leather guy or even worse try to do something stupid and fall of the void only to sit there getting full diamond AGAIN when i guard middle for my team they buy like haste and doesn't even defend the base when i'm back at the base they are sure to lose either middle or emerald point its the same when i play duos but just a little better usually my teammate leaves before we start and i'm ok with that cause i can play solo even if it is 2v1 and don't get me wrong i usually win but solo would be much better because in duos or regular if your teammate makes a mistake it could cost you the game and that has happened to me far to many times and im sure that it has happened to most of the people who are partitioning for solos no crossteaming no stupid mistake from you teammate/s that could cost you the game i think its perfect and i would love to see it in the game

Posted Feb 1, 2021
    MC_Minium and IWantACookiieee like this.
  5. bruh

Posted Feb 1, 2021
    yvuggu, usnic and IWantACookiieee like this.
  6. Cakewars solos should be added I am done sick and tired of having to 2v1 a lot of people and me not having any help. Whenever I get a teammate, they are trash i have had better luck at winning without a teammate. I have been playing cakewars for about 3 years off and on and Rember when duos were introduced. I was ok with it at the time because it was a significant improvement over "regular" mode as it was called then it was called squads now. I have always been tired of me being a level 45 being teamed up with a level 4, 5-year-old. All they do is get in my way and take up resources. When cakewars solos was introduced in the Christmas event I rejoiced! and I originally thought It was going to be permanent for every solos game I played I won about 80% of them. I really hope they will be added, and I think they will (given the massive support for them) But we must keep duos because if we kill duos then cross teaming will be a big issue in solos, I have always been a proponent of cross teaming in duos because when you are in a party you are not always on the same team and when you are not in a party it sometimes does not give you a teammate when there was someone else with a brain on the server I always teamed with them (if they did not have a teammate) I am tired of losing because it's a 2v1(I still win quite a few of them). I REALLY hope cakewars duos will be added.

Posted Feb 12, 2021
    IWantACookiieee likes this.
  7. pls add on java

Posted Feb 12, 2021
  8. I think it should not stay. The server is laggy enough with all the servers being full at all hours of the day, and we need more lobby servers, not making some of them into solo cakewars ones. If they can just add servers, for this game, why cant they do it for the laggy mess that is the lobby. If you want to solo, just play duos and 1v2. More entertaining, and it wont cause more server issues. If they can fix their servers, then yes, add solo cakewars. But untill that day, forget it.

Posted Feb 26, 2021
  9. it has already been denied, so it won't come

Posted Feb 26, 2021
    moppy likes this.
  10. It should come, but after things are fixed. There are more important things to do. Once they fix all the issues, as they have said they are workong on, and finish up the games nobody plays (Skyblock *Cough* *Cough*) Then they need to listen to the community and add solo full time.

Posted Feb 26, 2021
  11. This would be great for mobile players since it would be shorter than a regular match

Posted Feb 26, 2021