• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10546 Players Online
  • 7656 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

My old Trainee apps

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by Donatello5, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Hey there!

I never really knew how to check old applications until now, so up until today, I thought I had only applied twice in total before getting Trainee. However, apparently, I've made a total of 5 total applications from the years 2015 and 2016. That... was a mega throwback haha! I remember how confident I was when it came to those applications. Gosh. My brain hurts now from my horrible grammatical errors.

Posted May 31, 2020
    Laylq and Zyvra like this.
  2. Heya

I was just looking at my old applications earlier today on Enjin and oh my gosh they are crazy. I can’t believe I thought writing a few lines in bad grammar would ever get me accepted haha. I think it took me 3 applications before getting accepted the first time. Enjin in general is a throwback to the past, it’s hard not to get tripped up in the nostalgia.

Posted Jun 3, 2020
    Zyvra likes this.
  3. Hello!

Mine is actually funny. I wrote 2 sentences tops and I was so confident. Back in 2015, I don't know what I was thinking, but brought back memories. I had terrible grammar and punctuation too.

Posted Jun 3, 2020
    SebDaTurtle likes this.
  4. Hey, hey!

Those were indeed the days.. I definitely looked back at Enjin and saw many things, like ban appeals (let's not talk about it ha), I'm suprised I even got my punishment appealed because of the things that happened.

I've seen my other applications for other servers and sure enough, those gave me a laugh. Those were definitely the days of me vibing in bed on my laptop on Mineplex.

Posted Jun 3, 2020
    CrackleHarvest36 likes this.
  5. Heyo!

Wow! I was just looking back at my old Enjin applications from when I was 9 or 10 years old, and I laughed at my old applications!!

What is your in-game name?
    *my old email*

Lol, those were the days!

Posted Jun 3, 2020
  6. If you're talking about iPod5, they are the top of THIS page, not the poster ahaha.

Posted Jun 3, 2020
    iPod5 likes this.
  7. I very slow ;-; thanks Crackle!

Posted Jun 3, 2020
  8. LOL
    Thank you, nonetheless :)

Posted Jun 3, 2020
  9. Hello there!
    Although I’ve never been a Trainee, the experience seems once in a lifetime! Detail sure is an important factor when writing the application. I’ve submitted about 6, or 7 applications personally, and a piece of advice I’d have for you is message some staff. What better place to get advice then from the sources who have had an accepted application! Definitely provide quality over quantity too. One day I hope to see you on the staff team! :)

Warm wishes,
    BrookMarieXO

Posted Jun 4, 2020
    ROCKS43ROCKS and iPod5 like this.