• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11775 Players Online
  • 8885 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

My house was reset randomly

Discussion in 'Creative Housing' started by Wisteria, Jul 1, 2020.

1. I’m pretty new to the Mineplex server, and Creative Housing has been my favorite thing to play so far. But almost every time I go on Creative Housing something goes wrong. It’s annoying but I’m usually able to deal with it.

I was on my parkour house that I’d just finished rebuilding (I’ve sometimes had to rebuild parts of the house multiple times because when I leave the house, whatever progress I’ve made disappears.) an hour or two prior when it was suddenly reset. I didn’t reset the house, and I didn’t give anyone who was on the house admin/build/join.

I’ve spent hours working on the house and I just want to know if there’s a way to get it back or if I have to start over and build something new.

Also, lately when I set my house to “only friends can join,” random people have still been able to join my house anyway.

Posted Jul 1, 2020
  2. Hey there! Unfortunately, you've ran into a bug where your house and/or your progress doesn't always save in Creative Housing. If this happens, there is no way to get your house or the progress that you've lost back, and you'll need to make a new one. While this bug is known, you can report it and any future bugs you may encounter here, and before submitting your report, I suggest reading this guide.

Hopefully that helped! -Dan

Posted Jul 1, 2020