• 1083 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11059 Players Online
  • 9976 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

My First Render.

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by CHNL, Oct 14, 2020.

Tags:
  1. That... is really good O_O

Posted Oct 18, 2020
  2. Great first render dude! As a fellow GFX artist (Made my own profile pic) I do like how it came out only a couple pointers that you could take into consideration when doing your next render:

- Extrude the hair, if you look at the hair in my profile picture notice how it sorta pops out, this is a great addition to the picture and it really makes it pop!

- The red on the eyes sorta doesnt match the lighting of the pic and they stick out too much, suggested to lower the brightness of the eyes a tad,

Other than that, can't find anything else to critique! Super solid man and if you have any questions about anything please message me! :D

(Also it's possible to get cinema 4d for free, that's what I did, look it up on youtube)

Posted Oct 24, 2020,
    Last edited Oct 24, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  3. That is so impressive for your first render. I'm in love with the lighting and the background!! It all comes together so nicely. You did an awesome job, it looks amazing!

Posted Oct 25, 2020 at 11:24 AM
  4. This is very incredible considering this is your first render! I have never done this before, so I couldn't even begin to understand how it is done, but it looks amazing! I hope you keep practicing and try to grow this skill!

Posted Oct 25, 2020 at 11:33 AM
  5. Hello!
    To be honest, when I was told that this was your first time rendering something, i was quite shocked. I really like the overall orange look to everything to give the image a more "chaotic" tone. The orange also makes it more unique than a typical render. Keep up what you are doing!

Posted Oct 25, 2020 at 11:55 AM