• 1241 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10940 Players Online
  • 9699 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

My First Render.

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by CHNL, Oct 14, 2020.

Tags:
  1. [​IMG]

Programs used:
    • Photoshop
    • Blender
    Might take commisions eventually if people like it.

Posted Oct 14, 2020
  2. :flushed:

Posted Oct 14, 2020
  3. This is awesome!! I especially like the lighting and shadows. Keep it up! I can't wait to see more from you!

Posted Oct 14, 2020
    CHNL likes this.
  4. Hi!

This is really good - especially for a first attempt! Keep up the great work, I'm sure loads of people will like your work :)

Posted Oct 14, 2020
    CHNL likes this.
  5. That's your first?? This is so cool! You definitely have a future in this.

Posted Oct 14, 2020
    CHNL likes this.
  6. heyy! tbh for your first ever render, it looks really good! keep up the amazing work :)

Posted Oct 14, 2020
    CHNL and SPOOKY BOI LEGEND998 like this.
  7. Looks amazing, keep up the good work!

Posted Oct 14, 2020
    CHNL likes this.
  8. Spooky. For a first render, I'd say it's decent but I can't really say much since I don't myself have any experience with making renders. Good job though!

Posted Oct 14, 2020
    CHNL likes this.
  9. Nice job!

If I didn't know it was your first I might've thought you had some experience. :)

Posted Oct 14, 2020
    CHNL likes this.
  10. This is your first render? It's epic!

Posted Oct 14, 2020
    CHNL likes this.
  11. If this is your first render, I can’t wait to see what they will look like when you get more experience. A great job overall and keep up the great work:)

Posted Oct 15, 2020
    CHNL likes this.
  12. This is really good for a first render! Much better than my first attempt haha. I also find it interesting you used Photoshop for editing after you rendered the image, I use Blender for adding colors and shading instead of a different program, so that's pretty creative on your part!

Posted Oct 15, 2020
    CHNL likes this.
  13. This is very impressive. I wish I knew how to do this ^0^

Posted Oct 15, 2020
    CHNL likes this.
  14. This looks amazing! It's great for your first render. I'd definitely like to see more of these. I love what you did with the lighting, and the overall product is just amazing. I personally use Cinema 4D and paint.net for my renders, and I've never really tried Blender, but I'll definitely have to give it a shot. Really amazing render though!

Posted Oct 15, 2020
    CHNL and syrenical like this.
  15. I would really love to use Cinema but its really expensive.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 17, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  16. I actually did the lighting with blender, then added effects in ps. I also used a ps brush to add some shading to the model.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 17, 2020
    Emiliee likes this.
  17. This is so good for a first time render! I love the spooky theme, and the way you made the eyes glow orange looks so awesome. Keep up the good work, we'd love to see some more in the future!

Posted Oct 17, 2020
    CHNL and Amg_ like this.
  18. Heyo!

Really neat first render! I would say you did a fantastic job for your first render and I could never do as well honestly. As @AyyNick said above, I can agree that I love the spooky theme going on and the eyes do in fact look amazing. I also really think you did a great job on the background of the render! It is dark and overall the lighting is just on point and adds to the whole render. I would love to see more renders possibly in the future, keep up the great work. c:

Posted Oct 17, 2020
    CHNL and AyyNick like this.
  19. Hey there. This render is fantastic! I'm surprised this is your first time, this looks like something a professional would create. The lighting and background effects of the render are great and really help the image pop out. The atmosphere is really cool and how everything in the render blends together so well. I would definitely love to see more from you, nice job!

- Lucas

Posted Oct 17, 2020
  20. WHOA! That my Mineplexian friend is really impressive!
    :happy:

Posted Oct 17, 2020