• 1491 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5137 Players Online
  • 3646 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

My Career With Cheating.

Discussion in 'Clans' started by T_Rektum, Jun 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would like to apologize to everyone that is reading this, but this is not about like Minigames on Mineplex, It's about Mineplex Clans, And my career of cheating, So if you do not play Mineplex Clans, Please click off of this: Hello everyone.. I am depressed to make this but I would like to say im sorry for all my cheating on Mineplex Clans, I am badmayo, And I am known for being TzR_Andy Or Andy, I am a well-known Hacker / Cheater on Mineplex Clans, I been on about every server on season 6 and I been cheating, I don't know why i'm doing this but this is the truth, My career with cheating is over, I have deleted all my hacked clients and stuff and Now I would like to apologize for everything that I did. It was wrong of me of doing this, and I didn't know that when you appeal for your account for Blacklist Evasion, I didn't know that you had to appeal for all the accounts. But I truely regret it, So Just telling these People, (getsixed) (Cooper) (JacobKingster) And other people, This is all true. So basically this is explaining that im done with my cheating career and i'm switching back to being a legit player like I was in season 1, season 2, And Season 3, Thank you for reading this But I still don't understand why I am doing this, I may be done with clans for the rest of my life. Any Questions Please Add me on discord Andie#8473

Just Explaining im done with my clans cheating,

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  2. Hey!
    Thanks for apologizing it shows you might have really changed and accepted that you were wrong in the past, however you posted this in the wrong section of the forums it would better suit here. Thanks for the apology and hopefully everyone accepts the apology. I for one love seeing hackers do these threads it shows class.
    ~Epic

Posted Jun 19, 2019
    Killer481 likes this.
  3. Hey!

As Epicbuilder has stated above, this is not the correct section to post. Please use this Help section for seeking knowledge about a specific question. Anyways, its great to see that you have given up your bad doings, cheating ruins the game for other players and is generally a annoying, mean thing to do. It can be hard to stop something like hacking so its good that you have been able to do this.

Have a great day!

Posted Jun 19, 2019
    OneCookie and Epicbuilder435 like this.
  4. [​IMG] / [​IMG]
    Thread Locked & Thread Moved to Clans.
    It's greatly appreciated that you're apologizing for your actions in the past. We get this fairly often that players will apologize for their past hacking actions and plan to "do better now". That's great, we do appreciate that, and hope you will stop hacking on our network, or you will receive a punishment. However, we don't really like to encourage this type of thing. Such as, hacking for an extended period of time and then apologizing as if it really changes much. You still hacked, and hacking ruins the experience for others playing that game. While your apology is appreciated, promoting this type of thing and allowing it simply isn't something we want. If you truly want to do better and apologize for your actions, then just don't hack and play our games how they're meant to be played; legit.

Posted Jun 20, 2019
    OneCookie, Xion and neropatti like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.