• 938 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3022 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

My builder port-folio

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by Nathans_Cookie, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Just made a post of all my builds i thought looked great ^-^
    I would love You guys their opinion on this ;D

https://imgur.com/a/EYGvibT

Posted Nov 21, 2019
    Cardyceps and Gzen like this.
  2. Wow. I can barely build a house and seeing this amount of builds in a portfolio is crazy. Good job!

Posted Nov 21, 2019
    Nathans_Cookie likes this.
  3. I am soooo skilled, you can not imagine what i can do. I can build a wooden box that supposed to be a house, dirt box that supposed to be a house, a really bad place where I am mining and Nether portal with corners
    --- Post updated ---
    Actually your work is very good. I do not understand why none of your maps are used for mini-games like survival games or Hide&Seek.
    --- Post updated ---
    Actually your work is very good. I do not understand why none of your maps are used for mini-games like survival games and Hide and Seek

Posted Nov 21, 2019
  4. Wow dude this is amazing! I’m not a builder myself so if I was to attempt this I would probably fail miserably but it’s always nice to see someone put in hard work for other people to enjoy!

Posted Nov 21, 2019
  5. This is an absolutely AMAZING portfolio! Like seriously, I would come to a server just for maps like these. They are detailed, practical, unique and paint a picture. One reminds me of a gloomy forest with beautiful flora growing around it with shadowing trees over them.

The maps are not only great but also technically advanced. Blocks like Purpur are difficult to weld into a build as they tend to be ugly but I have to say, you absolutely nailed this aspect of the build. I think we have ourselves a new builder! Amazing job :D​

Posted Nov 21, 2019
  6. Heyo!

These build you have here look fantastic! I love the structures and how you really make your themes come to life! Though I would suggest you improve on terraforming as your terrain is not very smooth right now. I will also suggest to switch up the palette for your terrain. Play around with the palette and use some blocks to create shades/gradients! These look builds look amazing to say the least, great work!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Nov 21, 2019