• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6066 Players Online
  • 3176 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

My apology to the Mineplex Community

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by Ghosty, Jun 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello there!

My name is Ghostyplayz, I’ve recently returned to the server from breaking the rules on the Mineplex server. I used a hacked client, and since then, I’ve realised the unfair advantage I held among other players. For the rest of my time on the Mineplex server, I will invariably follow, obey the rules. I have proceeded to educate myself on the rules of the server, discord, and forums page. I would like to formally apologize to the moderators, administrators, and the overall Mineplex community for my immature behaviour. That being said, I have since matured, and obtaining maturity for me means not only apologizing for what I’ve done, but forgiving myself. I’m aware I will never be able to turn back the clock, and rethink my decision to break the rules, but I would appreciate your forgiveness.

Thank you,

GhostyPlayz

Posted Jun 16, 2020
  2. Welcome back mate! Good to see you changing your ways. :D

Posted Jun 16, 2020
  3. Welcome back! I do believe people can change over time and I do believe in second chances. Everyone makes mistakes and I am glad you're owning up to them and changed for the better. Have fun playing!

Posted Jun 16, 2020
  4. Hello Ghostyplayz
    You're definitely showing your maturity by owning up to your mistakes. As a proud Mineplex community member, I'm glad you've come back and made a formal apology. I hope to see you around more!

Warm wishes,
    BrookMarieXO

Posted Jun 16, 2020
  5. It's definitely nice to see you've come forwards and shown some maturity towards the server and other players, we definitely appreciate your apology and I'm sure people will be able to forgive you and hopefully, you'll be able to resume enjoying playing Mineplex!

However, this thread would be better suited as a wall post, so I will have to lock it. If you've got any other questions/concerns feel free to DM me!

Thread Locked, better suited as a wall post.

Posted Jun 16, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.