• 842 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2926 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

My Actual Introduction...heh

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 0joe, Nov 6, 2019.

1. *insert aspiring trainee salutation here*

If you read my last introduction post, you would know that I am Joe, I'm 15 years old, and I have been on Mineplex for a good while. That last post was all about my history with Mineplex alone, but this one is about what I do and what I'm actually like.

-Hobbies-

Usually I can never remember all the different things I like to do—there's just too many floating around in my head and I can't grasp all of them at once. Well, I have to start somewhere. First of all, I like to play lots of sports. I love running in cross country, and I just finished my Freshman season. I'm going into basketball season right now and hope to make the JV team. I'm also in lacrosse preseason, doing indoor box sessions and weight training at the moment. Well, I guess that wasn't lots of sports...whatever, moving on. I absolutely love skiing, especially with my family and good friends (and the mountains in Colorado...whew, they leave me speechless). I'm a big nature guy, so I am always delighted to go on peaceful hikes or mountain biking expeditions through winding trails. I love tubing and water skiing along with playing some intense volleyball matches with my extended family in the summer. I like writing poetry in my spare time and writing different short stories. Of course, I love playing on Mineplex and hanging out with online friends, new and old.

-My Personality-

I consider myself to be pretty approachable and helpful, although at times I can get irritated and angry when provoked. I'm pretty goofy around my family in an innocent sense, but when I'm around my friends, my humor is not so innocent if you know what I mean. When I meet new people I try to be very respectful and show good posture, while trying not to look like a complete suck-up. As I am trying to demonstrate right now, I like to have good e-mail etiquette while also carrying a lighthearted and slightly humorous tone. Fun fact: I love to randomly blurt out random facts that I recently learned and explain them fully over a long period of time (yeah, I'm a bit of a nerd). I show respect around authority, whether it be police officers or Staff members on some random Minecraft server. I get very protective of my friends and get very riled up when someone insults or hurts them. That has caused me some issues in the past.

Yeah, that's about all I can think of right now.

*insert aspi...Haha, just kidding. Thanks for taking the time to read about some random person's life.

Sincerely,
    Joe

Posted Nov 6, 2019
  2. Hey!

I think you have some very cool hobbie and you have an amazing personality! I like how you already hate the way us aspiring trainees talk in our forum posts when you only have 17 posts in total, but it's all good. Lmao.. Anyways, hopefully I'll get to know you better in the future! Maybe we could chat in DM's on discord (if you have it) or just play games and enjoy time with each other on the Mineplex server itself! I personally like SSM but I would like to know what your favorite game is, so if you have time to reply back to me I would love to find out! Have a good day my man!

Posted Nov 6, 2019
  3. I'd have to say that my favorite game, @P_anda , is Micro Battle. Yeah, I'd totally be down to play with you sometime! Thanks for the reply.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 6, 2019
  4. Hey, cool! I enjoy MB as well! Do you have discord by any chance?

Posted Nov 6, 2019
  5. I do indeed

joestop#2854

Go ahead and add me!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 6, 2019
  6. Hey mate, welcome to the Mineplex forums, hope you have a good one! :)
    - TheProTroller

Posted Nov 9, 2019
  7. Hey mate, welcome to the Mineplex forums, hope you have a good one! :)
    -Korben

Not much else I can think of to say lmao

Posted Nov 9, 2019