• 1966 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10404 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

My account is worth THAT MUCH?!? (while winning in SSM)

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Sven, Sep 11, 2019 at 12:04 AM.

1. Hi everyone!

In today's video, I discuss how much my account is worth! Will it be a lot or just enough to buy a big mac at McDonald's? Check out the video below to find out!

As always, any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 12:04 AM
    Glamourized, Tours, JYTG and 5 others like this.
  2. Hey Sven! Firstly, I liked the video not going to lie, around 400 - 600 USD is a lot of money and it will probably only be going higher in the years to come.

Secondly I enjoyed the video because of your energetic attitude and your voice. Both of those together make a really good combination for your videos! Keep up the good work Sven! Both as a YouTuber and as a Moderator!

-Kyuine

Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 12:49 AM
    Sven likes this.
  3. Hey Sven!!

Wow, I really enjoyed your video! To be honest I had never thought about the value of your name but considering it's such a common name and it's Felix's dog I can see it's worth a lot! It's interesting to think that you could pay a month's rent with your Minecraft username though.

Your personality is very entertaining and I think you do a great job keeping the audience captivated. Your positive attitude is contagious too, and the video really put a smile on my face throughout! If I had to make a suggestion, I felt like the second half of the video was missing your engaging commentary. Maybe you could talk about how you got the idea of Sven as your ign? Great video regardless, and I'm looking forward to the next one! :)

Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 1:06 AM
    Sven likes this.
  4. Sven: lists all the things hes known for; dota 2, popular Scandinavian name, swedish name, part of pewdiepie's minecraft series, etc..
    Me: so what the heck is an ethethchan LOL

Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 1:12 AM
  5. I mean I guess it would be a pretty popular name that a lot of other people would want to take. It wouldn’t be that easy to get a buyer for it though maybe you’ll eventually get someone who’s interested if you would ever think of selling it. As other people have mentioned the account will most likely keep rising and become even more expensive in the future due to many more people getting Minecraft. Good video and nice background music.

Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 1:44 AM
    Sven likes this.
  6. Hey Sven!

The video itself had an overall very positive vibe and was really fun to watch! I really can't believe that your account could potentially be worth $500+ , that is insane! The background music added a nice touch too, I would definitely be interested in watching more of your vids!

Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 4:05 AM
    Sven likes this.
  7. Hey Sven!

From all the times I've asked you for when new videos are coming out, it's nice to finally see you got the time to make one! I enjoy your videos and commentary a lot! I would suggest playing in full screen next time, as we can see the bar on the top of the window. Besides that, overall great video! It's nice to see your quality improving every new video.

Can't wait to see more great content from you!

Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 1:19 PM
    Sven likes this.
  8. Somebody offered me $200 for my old username because they considered it OG, but my friend has the username GoPackers

Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 1:25 PM
    Sven likes this.
  9. Hey,

I just wanted to say, nice video! Loved the enthusiasm and it was cool to see on how you got the estimated price of your account. I would say your account would be about $200-375. Again, great video; keep up the good work!
    --- Post updated ---
    Wonder what a Jocoe is lol :squint:

Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 2:22 PM
    Sven and ethethchan like this.
  10. Heyy!

This is a really interesting video, I never took into thought how much an account would cost for the name. I can't believe your account is worth so much! You're such an amazing youtuber, keep up the great work!

~Cheers!
    -SpikeCreates

Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 5:11 PM
    Sven likes this.
  11. Tbh your name is probably 250, nothing else. If you sold your whole account with a 2011 minecon cape and made it FA it could well be almost 1k.

Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 6:05 PM
    Sven likes this.
  12. Hey Sven!

Interesting and well thought out video. Your name is worth THAT MUCH?! Unbelievable. I could never. I like how you listed all the different type of ways that add value to your name. Those ways are awesome! It's also really cool that you have such a rare name like 'Sven'. The enthusiasm in the video is great as well, made my day a little bit better!

Keep up the awesome work!

Posted Sep 13, 2019 at 1:39 AM
    Glamourized and Sven like this.
  13. Your videos are so interesting and entertaining! Your unique personality makes your content quite enjoyable and definitely something I’d watch again! And I can’t believe your account is worth that much, wow!!! I definitely wouldn’t sell it either if I was you! :)

Posted Sep 13, 2019 at 1:55 AM
    Sven likes this.
  14. YOU are too KIND! Thank you @Kyuine! Keep being an awesome trainee!

Neither did I! I was really surprised when I found out, to be honest. Who knew one try changing my name could be so valuable! Hmm yeah, that sounds like some good feedback there! I'll definitely consider it for the next video!

LOL! Although i think your name is quite unique and is definitely awesome in my eyes!

Thanks a bunch for your comment! I do wonder if the value will go up even further as more poeple join the Minecraft player base. I'd be interested to see how that would plays out!

Thank you so much @dallarth for the kind words. You are AWESOME!

"New video when???"

Thank you DeMotD! This comment made my day. Yes! Definitely will play on full screen next time, whoops!

200$ eh? That's a whole lot of money for n account that originally costed 40$. Jeez!

Yeah, even 200-375$ blows my mind. Like I would have never known that it would be this valuable 4 years ago when i first got the name!

Omg a youtuber??? Thanks so much Spike! It means a lot coming from you :D

Ah yes, I have never really thought about the other accessories that would make the account even more valuable including the Minecon cape and such. Interesting insight!

Omg JYTG! You are TOO kind! THANK YOU so much for all that you do. Your comment really made my day so thank you for that!

Thank for your comment @AyyNick! yeah i honestly couldnt imagien selling it at this point. It's been through the highs and lows of my minecraft career so selling it would be ill-willed. At least for now :p

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 13, 2019 at 5:52 PM