• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6144 Players Online
  • 3254 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Muted for no reason :(

Discussion in 'Help' started by FloppyDiskBoi, Aug 2, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So i was on the server just minding my own buisness whe someone was arguing with someone else so i told them to stop and someone threatemd to "pull my ip adress" and i mimicked them like this " Im GoNnA PulL YouRe Ip ADdreSs CuS YoU KiLLed Me" and i got muted for a minthe for "malicious threats" but i dont know if the other guy did so i wanted to know if anyone could help me get unmuted???

Posted Aug 2, 2020
  2. If you feel your mute was unfair, you may create an appeal at www.mineplex.com/appeals. Before appealing, please read the appeal guide at www.mineplex.com/appeal-guide. However, in your situation, it would be hard to tell if you were joking or not, so in the future try to avoid jokes similar to those.

Posted Aug 2, 2020
  3. Hey!

Like @Vytas said, if you feel like your mute was unfair please appeal at https://www.mineplex.com/appeals/. Be sure to read the appeal guide so you fill out your appeal to the best of your ability! From what I'm looking at, your mute was pretty fair since even though to you it seemed like a joke, to others it may seem malicious. So don't "mimic" or say things like that, even if you mean it as a joke. Anyways, I will be locking this thread since your concern has been addressed. Please PM me if you have anymore questions related to this topic! Have a nice rest of your day/night :)

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed

Posted Aug 2, 2020
    Mathuu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.