• 376 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4423 Players Online
  • 4047 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Multi-Giveaway!!!!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by KrypticWare, Feb 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I used to feel the same way about school when I was younger. It took my a while to understand why it is so essential. Trust in me, just hold out for a little while longer and I promise things will get better.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 2, 2021
  2. Hey! I just want to start of by saying thanks for hosting this! It's nice to see people giving back to the community. I would like to enter for the 3 months of immortal.

IGN- BeanieWienie

No sugarcoating here. 2021 had a rough beginning for me. Unfortunately, I lost my grandpa to covid. Which was, and still is, extremely hard. Not a great start to a new year. On a happier note I got a 2nd cat, and her name is Pinto Bean. She has brought me some joy during these times. Currently, I'm in the middle of moving houses. It has been stressfully packing and organizing. When you see all your things piled up, its easy to get overwhelmed with everything. Overall, the year so far has been very hectic, emotionally challenging, and busy. However, I know this difficult time will pass. I can hope that coronavirus dies down so we can all enjoy our summer and get back to normal.

Once again thanks for hosting this and listening. Good luck to all participants!

Posted Mar 2, 2021
    KrypticWare likes this.
  3. I just lost my grandfather to an unrelated health issue last week so I feel your pain. Let me know if you ever need to talk about anything, and I'll be there! I hope that everything goes your way though!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 3, 2021
    BeanieWienie likes this.
  4. ign: breetzy
    i am entering for 3 months of immortal.
    2021 has been very stressful for me :(

Posted Mar 3, 2021
  5. Thank you so much :)

Posted Mar 3, 2021
  6. IGN: That0neDusty

2021 for me thus far has had most of the same issues as last year, but kinda less, yknow? Like, the virus is still a thing, but there's less of a lockdown over it. You still have to be careful though. 2021 has been overall better because there's not a new disaster that pops up every .2 seconds. I'd still honestly just wanna hop in a time machine and warp like 5 years into the future lol.

Posted Mar 3, 2021
    KrypticWare likes this.
  7. IGN: MCPROED

My 2021 has been good so far. I just hope that the coronavirus pandemic ends soon, so things can go back to normal.

Posted Mar 3, 2021
    KrypticWare likes this.
  8. My IGN is Fusafez.

If I win the Eternal or Titan rank, give it to BadToad2000.

My 2021 has been pretty underwhelming. After 2020, I was hoping that things would start to look up with the new year, but no such luck. My state had a power grid failure for a week recently because of a snowstorm, so it was pretty stressful trying to maneuver the day without consistent electricity, though we did get half an hour of power and then half an hour of blackout on rotation. The first day of snow was magical, but things went downhill pretty quickly. That same week, I found out that two of my great great aunts passed away, and I took a partial leave from Minecraft after that to spend more time with my family. I had taken some time off of school to attend funerals and such, so I'm now in the phase of trying to catch up with school work, which hasn't been fun. On a happier note, I got my first dose of the covid vaccine last Friday, and I'm scheduled to get my second dose in mid-March, so I'm excited for things to slowly go back to normal! I've got chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), so I've been leaving the house maybe once or twice a month during the pandemic. Being able to go outside (still wearing a face mask of course) without worrying about getting covid and dying is what I look forward to the most about 2021. Online classes have been rough since I have a lot of AP classes, so I hope I can go back to in-person school next year; staring at screens has been draining me of energy for almost an entire year now.

Posted Mar 4, 2021
    KrypticWare likes this.
  9. ign: whatifs
    2021 has been much better so far than 2020

Posted Mar 4, 2021
  10. Congratulations to • cove_ for winning the Titan reward!
    I know what you mean! I live in Texas so the large artic storm that took the US by surprise wiped out our power as well!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 4, 2021
    cove_ and Fusafez like this.
  11. I hope you and your family were alright despite the power outages! I was lucky enough to not have any pipes burst, but I know there were boil notices in other areas because of lack of drinking water as well as injuries and deaths because of the weather.

Posted Mar 4, 2021
    KrypticWare likes this.
  12. ign: vvenez
    good

Posted Mar 5, 2021
    KrypticWare likes this.
  13. If you mean 2021, not 2020..
    2021 was really special for me
    First of all, thank you for hosting the giveaway and also for making it special! :)
    At the end of December 2020, I could finally travel (from my hometown Syria) to Germany where my family lives!
    Seeing them after years meant a lot for me!
    I know the 2 years were one of the worse for everyone because of Corona which I experienced myself haha
    but still, this year is a huge change to my way of living
    I'm facing some problems with the language but hopefully, I will speak like a native in the future
    I love languages and it doesn't matter how hard is it I like to be positive!
    I also finished high school in 2020 and got my Baccalaureate finally, everyone knows the amount of stress in that year.
    I really want to write more but I don't want to make it so long XD
    Good luck to everyone!
    Best regards

Posted Mar 5, 2021
    KrypticWare likes this.
  14. This is such a unique giveaway idea, and I love it!

In all honesty, 2021 has been a rather interesting year. It started off extremely rocky through January with college starting back up and a lot of other drama in my life. February was cold and rough but one of the high-points between the Texas Freeze and my birthday! March has been okay so far but school has been heavy and stressful for these past 2 weeks. I'm working it out as much as possible and taking things day by day now :) Overall, I think there's always room for improvement and there's always a reason to smile, and as much as I am a pessimist, I'm also quite optimistic, but also extremely realistic when it comes to basing my emotions and judgement on anything. Hopefully no one else is dealing with anything and if you are, just understand that you're not alone! My Discord, Private Messages on the Forums or otherwise are open 24/7 if you need someone to talk to :)

Thanks again for hosting such a giveaway! I look forward to seeing the results and should I be picked as a winner, I'd love to hand off the reward to someone of my choosing :)
    ~Hub

Posted Mar 7, 2021
  15. Thank you for this!
    IGN: Soumistar88
    2021 has been going pretty normal for me, lost some friends, regained some old friends
    All I need to say its better than 2020 lol

Posted Mar 8, 2021
  16. Hi! In all honesty, 2020 started as a good year. Even when the pandemic hit I was pretty happy with things, up until the end of the year. Out of nowhere, I felt empty. I felt like I could die right then and there and it wouldn't really matter too much. I felt like I was alone. Luckily, a few weeks into 2021 I was able to shake this feeling. I started to recovered from being so depressed, and I have been having a decent last few weeks. I think part of me is ready for everything to go back to normal, but part of me is really scared of the idea of going back to everything being normal. Well thanks for listening, my IGN is BilboBT.

Posted Mar 9, 2021
  17. Well, for me personally 2021 has been decent. a few good things have happened! for 1 i hit 19k on twitch today so that was really cool! I also hit 300 subscribers on youtube! but some not so cool things have also happened. I've been diagnosed with depression and it has been really hard, but im pushing through so I can revive my mental health. Ive also been really stressed out with school. I've had so many assignments and tests and in a few days i have to write exams which is really making my anxiety kick it because i need to pass for my credits or ill have to redo those classes, ive been studying non stop and am doing practice test after practice test so i can be confidant that my grades will be good. But besides that I am pretty happy that i have access to video games as it helps take stress off of me and makes me fell better. Just wanted to say thank you for doing this giveaway as it will make many people very happy!

Also my ign is: Tucuxi

<3

Posted Mar 9, 2021
  18. Very generous of you, thank you for hosting this!

Honestly, the past 3 months have been way too stressful, I've had so much on and so little time do it all.
    There have been some positives and negatives, but that's to be expected.

Hopefully things settle down soon!

Posted Mar 11, 2021
  19. Are you still studying online?

Posted Mar 11, 2021
  20. I am really enjoying 2021. Life has been treating me well. I have spent time with friends, improved in school and sports, and am continuing playing instruments. I can't complain. Thank you for hosting this giveaway!

Posted Mar 13, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.