• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5988 Players Online
  • 5988 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Multi-Giveaway!!!!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by KrypticWare, Feb 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahhh do not ask me, I have too many ideas and don't know what I really want to do the most.

But if I had to choose, then something to do with physics, math, and/or astronomy :)

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    KrypticWare likes this.
  2. But, revealing your emotions does make you weak.

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    KrypticWare likes this.
  3. I can do breaststroke and free style pretty well and I can do backstroke, but butterfly just kills me.

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    yvuggu and KrypticWare like this.
  4. If it’s alright, I’d like to enter for my cousin (xteph).

2021 has been better than 2020, but it’s still been stressful. I’m a current senior in high school applying to college - because of the pandemic and most schools going test-optional, schools are getting a record number of applications, increasing the difficulty of me getting in where I want. So far I’ve gotten into places that I like. A couple days ago I got into one of my dream schools, however I didn’t get into the campus I wanted which was disappointing. It’s been really stressful in the college aspect because so many people are applying, and I have so much more to compete against. Fortunately I have only 3 decisions left, but it’s still been hard. Overall though, as restrictions are lifting and covid cases are steadily decreasing, I would say for me 2021 has been better than 2020.

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    KrypticWare likes this.
  5. Good luck on your future endeavors! I hope you get into a great university and continue to grow and achieve more as you grow older!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 1, 2021
    xUmbreon likes this.
  6. You and your family will be in my prayers and I hope that you all have a swift recovery and remain in good health and safety.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 1, 2021
  7. That is very kind of you! If you are to win I will give you and someone else the reward as well.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 1, 2021
  8. I know exactly what you mean! You just have to remain positive and be the light in darkness! Something I learned growing up was, "No one can make you unhappy unless you let them!" Keep your head up and I know we can all make it through this together.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 1, 2021
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  9. Thanks for the giveaway!

2021 has been pretty rough for me lol, having to deal with AP classes, college, strict parents, a lot of it isjust on my head. I'm handling myself though, wherever I end up, I end up.. nothing I can do about it.

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    KrypticWare likes this.
  10. ty for the giveaway

My 2021 has been just like 2020 tbh, i dont find it that bad, yet it has been going on for long the quarantine.

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    KrypticWare likes this.
  11. 2021 has been boring so far, nothing exciting has happened to me

i'll enter for the immortal/eternal if I can, because I'm already titan

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    KrypticWare likes this.
  12. Heyo! This is very generous of you and I thank you for that! Good for you! :D
    I will be entering for the rank of Eternal.

2021 for me has already been a rollercoaster for me. Emotionally, mentally, physically, it's just been something else for me personally and it's only March. It's mostly because of my attachment problems just affecting my mental health, which then my poor mental health affects my grades, then that tends to induce more stress, just making everything messy for me. I am seeking professionals soon so no need to worry, I'm taking care of myself as best as I can. Making new friends, talking to friends online, playing games, and listening to music have been my escapes from the issues.

Negativity aside... there's been some good things too. Like for example, my brother is coming home from being in the Marine Corps in April soon after my birthday, so that's cool. My family and I are also going to Florida in May so that's also cool. I'm super happy to have the friend group that I have because even though I don't totally open up to all of them about how I really feel, they're all always there and just chatting in text or voice chat with them makes me smile and laugh.

Aside from all of the ups and downs, I am still eager to see where the rest of my year will go, since I'm going to start driving and I'm going to start seeing recruiters for the Air Force, so I still have a lot to look forward to. :D

Posted Mar 2, 2021
    KrypticWare likes this.
  13. I have personally done so much better this year, my grades have gone up, my stress level has gone down, I am overall just a happier person. 2020 wasn't the best start of the year. I may have seemed to be alright but thinking back I was just a mess. I wasn't focused on my work and didn't feel like life was working out at all. Then near the end of 2020 I really started to get my act together and I think it has payed off. I have stopped putting work off till the last minute and that has been a game changer! So this goes for everyone, and the people around you probably always say it but, If you work hard now, it will pay off later, from day to day or years to come! I feel like I have adapted to this pandemic pretty well. Yes I still dislike the masks and the constant rule changes but I think it is a good learning curve, but as I see it, Covid-19 is just a obstacle in life. you can choose to either accept it and give up or power through it and continue to face everything that this throughs our way!

I would like to thank KrypticWare for this as it was a good reflection on the last few months to a year, It has made me realize how much better I have been doing! Good Luck to all who enter!

Posted Mar 2, 2021
    KrypticWare likes this.
  14. I am so happy that you are doing so much better. I know I may not even know you but I want you to know that even though I don’t, I am still proud of how much you’ve accomplished in such a small amount of time!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 2, 2021
  15. Hello! Thanks for doing a give away! Very kind. How's my 2021's been? Eventful to say the least, I lost 65lb of fat and joined a swim team, broke up with my girlfriend on valentines day, ;( and have been keeping up with school and everything pretty well. There's really nothing else to say. 1-10 2021 is a 7 so far. I'm optimistic for the future though. :) Hope you yourself are havin a good one! Thanks again.

Posted Mar 2, 2021
    KrypticWare likes this.
  16. Good.

Posted Mar 2, 2021
    Crimson, Buffs, Ref and 2 others like this.
  17. Sorry to hear about your girlfriend. Congratulations on joining the swim team though! What events are you going to be swimming?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 2, 2021
    Azrael____ likes this.
  18. Generally it's just interval training. Free style, butterfly, backstroke breast stroke, etc. It will soon turn into competitions once covid ends. And yea thanks

Posted Mar 2, 2021
  19. Hola!

ign : Kehs
    On behalf of everyone thankyou for hosting this giveaway!
    2021 had been awful, online school is stressing me out and really don't like it. schools are reopening in the UK and i really don't want to go back but i have too. School should be illegal

Have a wonderful day!
    Kehs <3

Posted Mar 2, 2021
    KrypticWare likes this.
  20. If you ever need anyone to talk to about literally anything, please, do not hesitate to message me. My discord is @Kryptic#6376

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 2, 2021
    cwos likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.