• 556 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10047 Players Online
  • 9491 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Multi-Giveaway!!!!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by KrypticWare, Feb 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So you’re a freshman! How would you say your freshman experience is? Is high school easier or more difficult than you expected?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 28, 2021
    BubbleBear1 likes this.
  2. So you swim! What events will you be swimming in?

OP OP
    BubbleBear1 likes this.
  3. I believe you can achieve whatever you put your mind to! ;)

OP OP
    BubbleBear1 likes this.
  4. Ign: Butterfl1
    2021 is just me hoping it's not another 2020.

Posted Feb 28, 2021
    KrypticWare and BubbleBear1 like this.
  5. Uh 2021 has been just like 2020 for me. The pandemic has really had a giant impact on me, because I'm not a very social person, and I moved schools during the pandemic. This has been hard on me because I suck at making friends, but I've been managing. All I hope for in 2021 is at least 25% of people get the vaccine, but hopefully more. Thanks for this though, Its kind of nice to say what I've been thinking.
    And also Ign: Da_One.

Posted Feb 28, 2021
    KrypticWare likes this.
  6. Well, if you ever need a friend to talk to, don't be shy to come my way!

OP OP
    Da_One likes this.
  7. Let's pray together!

OP OP
  8. I play volleyball, tennis, and golf. I've still been able to play golf and compete, however volleyball season is back, and I can attend in person now.

Posted Feb 28, 2021
    KrypticWare likes this.
  9. IGN: ProMaster_
    All girls are the same. I want love.

Posted Feb 28, 2021
    KrypticWare likes this.
  10. ign: xGetRekted

Honestly, I can say for sure that 2021 has been better then 2020 so far. Especially since things are returning back to normal as the vaccine is coming around. I’ve been fortunate where I haven’t had a lot of school work these past months, so that’s always a plus and definitely one thing to enjoy about this year. I’ve been keeping in touch with a couple friends and family, even getting to see some despite the conditions, which was nice. Aside from that, I’ve been getting to do a lot more things then just play Minecraft. Hockey recently started, so I’ve been watching that along with WandaVision. I’ve also been getting outside a lot more then when this pandemic started so I’m not going insane just yet. So most things have been good, although a few of my close friends and relatives that I know got covid (I wasn’t in contact with them thankfully) so that was kind of scary, but most of them are doing well now, if not fully recovered. To wrap this up, I wouldn’t say this year has been the greatest for me, but it’s definitely a lot better then last year.

Thanks for doing this giveaway and good luck to all who enter!

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    KrypticWare likes this.
  11. What surprised me was that high school is actually easier than elementary/middle school. I half expected the stereotypical ‘tv show high school’ where everyone is drowning in homework and has to stay up till midnight to finish their five assigned essays. But that faded away as soon as a had my first shadow day a bit more than a year ago.

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    Fusafez and KrypticWare like this.
  12. I am so happy for you! I hope that your good fortune continues to prosper!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 1, 2021
    xGetRekted likes this.
  13. Thank you for hosting this giveaway!
    2021 so far has been really stressful. I'm in high school and learning a new language. I can't really concentrate while doing online school therefore I have to study more to keep up. I only leave the house twice a week because of the pandemic and it is starting to exhaust me. At first I was happy about the lockdown as unlike most other people I know I can stay in my home for weeks and not get bored. But even I want to go outside now. I had some sports tournaments planned for the next month that I have been practicing for the last year. But they all have been cancelled too. Hopefully the year gets better.

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    KrypticWare likes this.
  14. I'm sorry to hear that! What sports do you participate in?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 1, 2021
    Reverse likes this.
  15. I do archery.

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    KrypticWare likes this.
  16. That's sick!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 1, 2021
    Reverse likes this.
  17. Thanks!

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    KrypticWare likes this.
  18. ign: Mpeterski
    As for 2020, I did get the virus. Luckily I was fine and just had to quartine for 2 weeks. My mom recently got the virus so it's been hard, I have symptoms of it as well so let's hope i don't get it again..

if i win titan/eternal give it to @ Contracept

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    KrypticWare likes this.
  19. First off, thank you for starting this giveaway to be able to give what others can't afford / can't get! It really means a lot to everyone, so thank you.

2020 has been a different year for sure, what with virtual learning and distancing ourselves from others. Quarantine hit here about 12 months ago, and we're actually about to hit the 1-year quarantine mark coming up soon. In lots of places, people still go to in-person school, but we're still in lockdown here. I've been able to keep up with my school work throughout this year and even tackle extra work and take advantage of being at home and working at a good pace throughout each day. I've had a very productive year and thankfully haven't been too extremely impacted by Covid.

(if I was to win I wish to take no prize and instead donate it instead to someone else. Thank you, and good luck to everyone ~ <3)

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    KrypticWare likes this.
  20. IGN: LT_Syrenstone_77
    Just wanted to start off by saying thank you for hosting this! It’s really kind of you to.

My 2020 admittedly wasn’t the greatest, due to COVID there were a lot of things I couldn’t do, such as play sports, hang out with friends/family and meet them for the holidays, and even do the things I normally do for my birthday. Although it was a pretty rough year with everything going on, and there were a lot of ups and downs in 2020, 2021 has been going a bit better for me. I have had a few personal things going on irl, but besides that, I would say that 2021 is a bit of an improvement from last year, and I hope it continues to improve from here.

Thanks once again for hosting this and good luck to everyone entering!

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    KrypticWare likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.