• 306 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6972 Players Online
  • 6666 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Multi-Giveaway!!!!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by KrypticWare, Feb 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CLOSED

Greetings, as I am celebrating something rather special I will be giving away a list of things.

•3 Months of Immortal Rank

•Eternal Rank

All you have to do to enter this giveaway is post on this thread answering a certain prompt.
    Winners

♠ Titan Rank - cove_ ♠
    ♠ Eternal Rank - Rydurrr ♠
    ♠ Immortal Rank - Kehs ♠

Prompt: Tell me how your 2021 has been, truly. No sugar coating, explain how you’ve been feeling whether it’s been stressful or relatively easy. You can do this in as many or as little sentences as you wish.

I wanna hear all about it. I’m tired of this idea that everyone has to hide their emotions because it makes you look “weak”. So what if it makes you look weak, there is nothing wrong with being weak. You shouldn’t have to hide who you are! Those who may seem or look weak are most commonly the strongest both mentally and physically.

Anyways good luck!
    *Winners will be picked between now and March 18th, 2021*
    ♦ If you are chosen you will be contacted via private message through forums. ♦

-Alex

Posted Feb 28, 2021,
    Last edited Mar 17, 2021
    Rydurr, Jet Starglaze, rilau and 16 others like this.
  2. Thanks for the kind giveaway.

Honestly, yeah its been tough. Going out of 2020 most of us thought it couldn't get much worse, and while it hasn't really gotten worse, things haven't improved greatlyyyyy as well. I'd say the hardest thing for me so far was keeping up with school assignments especially as learning moved online. Alongside being stuck indoors all day with almost nothing enjoyable to do pretty much. We're going out of lockdown soon so I hope things get better but im not gonna be overly optimistic and end up getting disappointed in the end lol

Posted Feb 28, 2021
  3. This is very generous, I will enter for myself if I was to win Immortal, and for my boyfriend (VirIrae) if it was anything else.

2020 has been a strange year from beginning to end. For starters in January my boyfriend and I officially got together, and throughout the first three months of the year all we did was hang out at each other's houses and outside at night, it was one of the greatest times in my life and definitely set me up well for what was to come.

When covid hit things got a bit complicated but that's not to say it was terrible. When everything moved to online I had a hard time adjusting and keeping up with the work, I'm doing my best to stay on top of everything. Being at home the entire time was a great relief, especially since I got my PC over the summer so it wasn't so lonely. I got to try out dozens of new games, facetime my bf and play with him literally 24/7 and took time to work on my mental health

Right now I'm just glad because we're getting a lot of choice with the exams that decide whether we make it into college or not. So it's much less stressful now, and I don't have much negative things to vent about :D

Posted Feb 28, 2021
  4. 2021 better than 2020.
    ign : DC_39
    (If I win the titan/eternal then I’ll enter for 12yoautoclicker)

thanks for doing this giveaway, so kind to do

Posted Feb 28, 2021
    Hubble, BubbleBear1 and KrypticWare like this.
  5. IGN: muhteo
    2021 has been much better so far than 2020, but it still sucks because we can't go anywhere, and the pandemic is still here. At least some of my sports I currently play are opening back up, so I can continue practicing and competitions.

Thanks for hosting the giveaway!

Posted Feb 28, 2021
    BubbleBear1 and KrypticWare like this.
  6. IGN: Alyss_Treaty
    To be honest, this year has been very stressful...
    One of the things is that I can not wear a mask because I can not breathe wearing it. And the pile up on studies.
    Thank you for this giveaway!
    Good luck to all who enter.

Posted Feb 28, 2021
  7. IGN: Ranger_Maddie

Honestly, 2021 has been really stressful/hard,
    I have a medical condition that prevents me from wearing a mask.
    And I just can't stay home all day,...

If I win the Titan/Eternal, please private message me

Posted Feb 28, 2021
  8. IGN: BubbleBear1

2021 has been better than 2020. But 2020 has been stupid. :P
    2020 was a very long year. I have hopes for 2021 to be a normal year.
    Good luck to all.

PS: If you have any questions just msg me!

Posted Feb 28, 2021
  9. Hello!

IGN: TotalTelemetry

For me, I really have high (maybe too high) hopes for 2021,
    after 2020 being such a strange year, it feels rather good to be done with it,

Good Luck to all who enter!

(P.S. If I win the Titan/Eternal ranks, please pm me.)

Posted Feb 28, 2021
  10. Hey there! I wanted to start off by saying a big thank you for hosting this generous giveaway! I hope you enjoy what you are celebrating!
    To be honest, 2020 was not that much of an inconvenience for me as it was for others. Virtual school is somehow easier for me, and judging by the responses to the latest poll, most students have the same opinion. I find it easier to submit homework, to go to classes, and all other aspects. There is one thing I do not like. Since this is my first year in High School, I have never met any teachers or other students in person. Therefore I would like to stay in virtual school for the rest of the school year, then go back to normal next year, so we can all pretend this never happened. To answer your question, I am just happy that 2020 is over and that the vaccines are mass-producing so the world can return to normal. Of course, I never expected that everything would change from one day to the next (Dec. 31 -> Jan. 1), but I was hopeful because 2021 could not be worse than 2020 (well, unless a meteor crashes down from space and kills everyone on Earth).

Anyways, thanks again for hosting this and good luck to everyone else!
    -Bob

PS. My java IGN is also Bob16077777, it’s just not linked to the forums.

Posted Feb 28, 2021
  11. This year started out pretty good for me and I was feeling pretty confident with school and all that comes with it. Now that I am a bit into the school semester I can now say that I am doing well in all of my classes except for English of corse. I can’t do English. I joined the swim team which is giving me a lot of exercise but hurts so much. It is an hour and a half of blleaugh. I can’t wait for summer.
    Thanks so much for the giveaway!
    My IGN is BadgerInASuit
    Good luck to anyone!

Posted Feb 28, 2021
  12. IGN ChaosSpark

For me, 2020 has been a struggle all the way. I have a medical condition as well that prevents me from wearing a mask and because of that getting a job has been hard. It's tough when people look at you like you are the plague and you're just trying to put one foot in front of the other. However, this has made me see the world much differently and has made me a much better person for it And tho I will face struggles in the future I know it will never be as bad as that. and that gives me hope for the future.

Thank you so much for the giveaway!
    And good luck to all of you!

Posted Feb 28, 2021
  13. What do you plan on doing once the lockdown is lifted?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 28, 2021
    BubbleBear1 and Im_Ken like this.
  14. What do you wanna major going into university?

OP OP
    BubbleBear1 likes this.
  15. Hahaha, yea! Let’s try not to jinx it tho!

OP OP
    BubbleBear1 likes this.
  16. Meet up w school friends since its gonna be one of the last times we see each other before we're off to uni

Posted Feb 28, 2021
  17. What’s sports do you play?

OP OP
    BubbleBear1 likes this.
  18. Hope everything gets better!

OP OP
    BubbleBear1 likes this.
  19. I’m sorry to hear that! Hopefully the vaccine will be mass produced to make a quicker and more efficient recovery!

OP OP
    BubbleBear1 likes this.
  20. I’m very confident that this year will be better than last year as well!

OP OP
    BubbleBear1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.