• 548 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3127 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

mps's (mineplex player servers) on bedrock

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by Korben, Jan 2, 2020.

1. I was playing with some of my bedrock based players and I made an mps, they didn't know what it was, so I explained it and they said there was absolutely nothing like it on bedrock, so I figured I would bring the idea up. For any bedrock players that don't know what a mps is Basicly if you have legend rank or higher on java you are able to create a mps. On this mps you can set the game to whatever you want and play with your friends you can also give a co host to others players which allowed them to set the game, kick players, add a whitelist, and a few other features. The mps would be labeled as (player name)-1 so if I were to make a mps in game and I wanted to tp there from the lobby I would type /server NoHaxJustRaysVF-1 and it would take me there.
    I know I didn't explain this super well but I figured you could all find some videos or something if your still confused about what this is. So my idea is Basicly to add mps's to bedrock.

Posted Jan 2, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  2. This idea already exists on Java so I don't see why it can't exist on Bedrock. I do think that there should be a new rank created that will give them permission to make MPS. A rank that is higher up than Duke/Duchess along with more cosmetics.

Posted Jan 2, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  3. Hi there,

I would agree with you that having an MPS server on bedrock would be really cool. The Bedrock server is officially partnered with Minecraft so any Bedrock ideas and suggestions go through Microsoft (the owner of Minecraft Bedrock)

This was brought up before and was, unfortunately, denied by them. Hopefully Microsoft changes their tune in the future regarding MPS servers on the bedrock platform.

Posted Jan 2, 2020
    xGetRektedx and Fallen™ like this.